odineui

Re: odineui

Post 26 Oct 2010 21:46

User avatarmeth

Have you updated Skinner after installing the interface, maybe via Curse updater? Since I did that the textures are missing for me too.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 28 Oct 2010 14:54

I haven't updated anything after installing :x. Maybe it would help downloading an older version of Skinner or something. Which one do you use btw?

Post 28 Oct 2010 16:15

User avatarmeth

I just use the one that comes with the Toresh package. He also wrote on the boards regarding this:

Skinner you can update however you will have to move the skin files from AddonSkins to Skinme folders.
But really you should not need to update skinner, recount, or DXE. As if there was a big updated, or one that mattered to us I would push out a new release right away.

Source: http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3624&page=7

Post 12 Nov 2010 04:43

I was just browsing and found this thread and thought I would take a quick second to answer some questions.

Odine's edit is no longer because he doesn't play wow anymore. There was a bit of bad feeling between him and Tukz, but that was over with pretty quick.

As odine is no longer around I missed the UI so wrote my own edit to look like his. The look is pretty much exactly the same now. I know skinner was pretty bad and was just a pain so its gone now with the new version. The new version i feel its so much better then what I had.

If you guys have any more questions feel free to stop by the Tukui forms.
http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3624

Post 12 Nov 2010 08:30

User avatarmeth

Wow. Thanks for dropping by Toresh and bring us this good news :) I personally have been using your edit since OdineUI was dropped and I shall upgrade in a heartbeat. Dropping Skinner sounds really good.

Keep up the great work.