odineui

odineui

Post 10 Oct 2010 10:18

can some1 please upload the latest odineui and send me the link please?

i cant download it since their homepage is down and i really wanna try this addon pack out

thanks <3

Re: odineui

Post 13 Oct 2010 15:27

Many people worldwide used that version of tukuiUi and configured by Odine , since it was far more superior imo and way more easy to configure .
I use it for ages and now their site is suspended for *unknown* reasons.
What i know 100% is that he said he will continue making the UI with 4.0 and Cataclysm so basicly im waiting for their page to be up and post the the UI for 4.xx

Post 13 Oct 2010 17:09

User avatarmeth

With the page offline and no note from him anywhere else I guess something has gotten into the way. Otherwise I'm sure he would have uploaded it to wowinterface just to make it available, if it was only about the website being suspended.

Hope the updated version is available soon. It is a great UI.

I tried fixing it today by adding the newest TukUI and keeping the OUI folder, but that didn't work at all :)

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 18 Oct 2010 19:28

http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3624

Think Odine`s page got blocked because he didnt give credits tu Tukui and was accepting donations and stuff.
But this edit is Actualy odineui continued by this guy i guess.

Post 18 Oct 2010 21:16

User avatarmeth

Muchas gracias for that link. It took some editing but everything is back to "OdineUI" for me now. I had to do some changes:

1. Delete Quartz
2. Active "Show Castbar" on the player frames
3. Deactivate the animated player models on the Unit Frames
4. Set up the Data Text modules
5. Recount was out of place, had to move it
6. ForteX were a out of place, had to move them
7. Deactivate Skinner from all UI, Player and NPC frames.

Post 18 Oct 2010 22:29

It still has a lot of bugs and stuff , still not like Odines but its still ok if you rly like that edit.

Post 18 Oct 2010 23:10

User avatarmeth

Yeah it has quite some flaws. On 1920 x 1080 it was unable to place the CD timers and Recount in the appropriate position.

Also seem to have to reconfigurate it for each car. Copying over the files in the WTF folder helps a bit but the Data Text for example has to be re-done each time.

When you switch specs, you also have to re-adjust CD bars at least once (maybe a simple /rl for reload works too).

The looks are proper, but the way it is setup is way more complicated than OdineUI. That one was really perfect in auto-configuration and 0 extra addons.

Post 26 Oct 2010 18:30

Hi,

So, is there no solution to make it work correctly with a 1920x1080 screen?
It was pretty good except that I didn't get the bakground for Recount and Omen...

As a Rogue, I had no combo points... Anyone who can help me with that? Btw, are you still using this modified version of OdineUI Maeil? Or did get back to your old UI? (Maybe a screen of the different new UI's from Paragon's Rogues would be nice though ;D).
Thx.

Post 26 Oct 2010 20:29

User avatarmeth

Tytyl wrote:Hi,

So, is there no solution to make it work correctly with a 1920x1080 screen?
It was pretty good except that I didn't get the bakground for Recount and Omen..

It works absolutely fine on 1920 x 1080. The only two things I had to do was:

1. Unlock Recount and move it

2. Unlock ForteX and move it.

So in total 1 box and 2 bars to be moved which takes a few seconds. Everything else I changed, including the deactivation of Skinner almost accross the board is personal preference and not related to the layout structure.

Post 26 Oct 2010 21:42

Ofc I can move Recount and ForteX. What I meant is that I don't have the grey frames for Recount and Omen like on this screen : http://www.huntthis.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Combat-big.jpg
Is there any way to have them?