@ Devai

Re: @ Devai

Post 31 Oct 2010 16:05

User avatarmeth

Tchernobyl wrote:Hello! Another UI question, yes.

Your raid frames are awesome, and I realise they are part of the TUKUI... is there a way to separate them from that, or do you know of another mod that is like that? I want to keep the UI i currently have, and TUKUI takes over everything :P

For this kinda of questions I'd try to ask over at the TukUI forums at www.tukui.org

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 31 Oct 2010 17:20

Ah! Good idea. Thanks to both of you! :)

Post 03 Nov 2010 10:26

Tchernobyl wrote:Hello! Another UI question, yes.

Your raid frames are awesome, and I realise they are part of the TUKUI... is there a way to separate them from that, or do you know of another mod that is like that? I want to keep the UI i currently have, and TUKUI takes over everything :P

Yes, it is possible to load only the raidframes, but you have to edit many Lua files for that and you need a big knowledge in lua scripting.

Remember Tukui is a interface compilation.

Post 05 Nov 2010 13:30

Well, considering my lua scripting knowledge is 0, i'll refrain from that :) but thank you!

Post 18 Nov 2010 09:31

deva wrote:There is couple things i'v added on it xfilter/classtimer (which you prefer)

where dowload or upgrade xfilter??

Post 23 Nov 2010 15:48

thanks for the links, enjoying the UI very much

Post 21 Dec 2010 17:30

User avatarHetsjakt

Hey, I play a DK with this UI and I have a question. The Debuff timers (Frost Fever and Blood Plauge) appear ontop of two huge debuff icons (see link). I want those two icons gone, but I don't know how to make them disappear. Help me please!

http://img155.imageshack.us/f/asfgasdfga.png/

"The absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless."
~Tolstoy

Post 25 Dec 2010 10:05

Hey Devai, thanks for the UI upload, everything is perfect, except one thing, how can i get the cast bar to look like yours? Any tips you can give me? Looks like its part of tukui, I just don't know how to set it up like you did.

Post 04 Jan 2011 17:08

hi Devai, I have a question about the interface. By the Chimaeron kill yout got a bar in the bottom middle of the screen. Can I get the script for these bar?
And sorry for my bad english^^

Post 09 Jan 2011 04:13

HeXaN wrote:It is a edited Tukui package, exactly this: http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3557

Hey Dev, I was interested in using your UI as well, but the link seems to be expired/ broken. If it's not too much to ask, can you re-upload the edited TukUI package you use?