@ Devai

Re: @ Devai

Post 14 Jan 2011 15:42

1.The Link is broken for me so i would appreciate if you could upload a new link :)

2.Also is it Possible to Get your WTF-Files?(<---- ignore this if it is a stupid Question)

2.1And what addon is doing the raidframes ? so all raid members hp go up and down very smooth?. :)
Last edited by Duvethan on 14 Jan 2011 22:54, edited 1 time in total.

Post 14 Jan 2011 17:37

User avatardeva

Hetsjakt wrote:Hey, I play a DK with this UI and I have a question. The Debuff timers (Frost Fever and Blood Plauge) appear ontop of two huge debuff icons (see link). I want those two icons gone, but I don't know how to make them disappear. Help me please!

http://img155.imageshack.us/f/asfgasdfga.png/

Sorry been busy with the new content etc. but u can fix that by removing xfilter

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 14 Jan 2011 17:40

User avatardeva

Luiscypher wrote:Hey Devai, thanks for the UI upload, everything is perfect, except one thing, how can i get the cast bar to look like yours? Any tips you can give me? Looks like its part of tukui, I just don't know how to set it up like you did.

/tukui -> castbar -> check all the available box -> u get same kinda cast bar than i have :)

Post 14 Jan 2011 17:45

User avatardeva

gnaarki wrote:hi Devai, I have a question about the interface. By the Chimaeron kill yout got a bar in the bottom middle of the screen. Can I get the script for these bar?

tukui -> scripts -> panels.lua
tukui -> actionbars -> bar5.lua

need to upload the files.. just need to get hold of tuuttiz first :P

Post 14 Jan 2011 17:55

User avatardeva

Hey Dev, I was interested in using your UI as well, but the link seems to be expired/ broken. If it's not too much to ask, can you re-upload the edited TukUI package you use?

There is url in first page of this thread if u scroll down, but here it is again:
http://static.paragon-wow.com/file/55/8 ... b6b09e98e/

Post 14 Jan 2011 22:30

Hi guy !

I've 2 questions for you :

- How can I have the swing bar for our auto shot on top of cast bar ?

- Same as "gnaarki" I really need a mini bar atop the pet unitframe, can you copy your config you have put in lua ?

Congrats for your PvE avancement and your awesome UI

Post 19 Jan 2011 18:51

Hello, Just a few questions about this UI setup you provided for us.

1 - Is there anyway you can upload it again but updated? (Some of us are getting LUA Errors and yes we know to disable that in the interface but when we relog it appears checked again)

2 - I'm a druid with duel spec, Feral and Resto. Obviously for my feral I have a different bar setup for my cat form. Whenever I change spec between Feral and Restoration It keeps trying to cast mangle or any cat form abilities. (Even though Im restoration trying to moonfire) It simply says "Must be in Cat form" Whenever I try to cast Moonfire or anything on my primary bar.

Those are mainly the questions my friends and I had to ask about. We love the setup you have for us and we adjusted perfectly to it but please help us! :D

Post 20 Jan 2011 16:57

Hey, I am using TUK-UI and I am really liking it. Is there any way I could only get the frames from Devai's UI? They are awesome :)

Thanks!

Post 20 Jan 2011 19:39

Meh, I tried checking this whole thread but didnt see a way to only get the damage output font that you were using. Is there any way to do that? I dont need any other settings from TukUI.

Thanks.

-Striku

Post 25 Jan 2011 01:25

Edit: How do I input the combat_font.ttf into my media folder?

Link to download font?