@ Devai

Re: @ Devai

Post 28 Jan 2011 21:41

Is it possible to maybe upload a link to where i can download the font your damage text uses because i can't find it anywhere

Post 30 Jan 2011 08:00

User avatarSen

Intrex wrote:Is it possible to maybe upload a link to where i can download the font your damage text uses because i can't find it anywhere

Elv appears to have removed the font for the damage text uses. I'm glad personally, cause it burned my eyes, but I kept the file somewhere. I'll upload it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZF4PLXRH
If you want it, I think this is the right one.

Standing in fire is like jumping off an airborne airplane. Either way, you die. The only difference is, the airplane has parachutes.

Post 31 Jan 2011 08:11

I'm having a problem with recount staying put. For some reason instead of sharing the bottom right with omen, recount was taking up the whole space. I re-sized it so everything would fit properly but every time I relog it keeps changing its size back to how it was. Is there anyway to save my settings and stop this from happening? All of my other changes seem to save no problem. Thanks

Edit: Fixed this in the general section somehow.. I'm not even sure what i did.

Post 02 Feb 2011 11:14

Hello Devai and gratz on your progress as guild so far,
Wanted to ask about your UI ( like numerous people so far ) , i am having the same tukui version more or less,my problem is about your chat frame,i cant make it look like the al'akir hc video for example,i mean the backround around the chat , those fonts around it that have the General,loot,log and under the chat , meaning the stats,AP-durability-crit,when free waiting for your feedback,cheers.

Post 03 Feb 2011 00:51

Hi there Devai.

I have 3 issues wich are annoying me atm while using Your UI pack (TukUI Edit)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2r4oitf.jpg

- Top left, Classbar (shapeshifting).
Is it possible to move this? if so, how would i position it between my chat bar, And action bars on bottom left side on my screen?

- Center, Energy/Mana Bar.
How do i remove this, Seriously dont like this lol.

-Also, if possible, i'd like an extra actionbar on the right side of my screen, How would i be able to add one?

I'm a new user of TukUI, And therefor have no knowlage of LUA Files and such.
So any detailed And explained help would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance, Jeff.

Post 04 Feb 2011 05:24

User avatarSen

Eraser wrote:Hi there Devai.

I have 3 issues wich are annoying me atm while using Your UI pack (TukUI Edit)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2r4oitf.jpg

- Top left, Classbar (shapeshifting).
Is it possible to move this? if so, how would i position it between my chat bar, And action bars on bottom left side on my screen?

- Center, Energy/Mana Bar.
How do i remove this, Seriously dont like this lol.

-Also, if possible, i'd like an extra actionbar on the right side of my screen, How would i be able to add one?

I'm a new user of TukUI, And therefor have no knowlage of LUA Files and such.
So any detailed And explained help would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance, Jeff.

Thank god for in-game configs huh? I'm horrid with LUA too, but use /uihelp
That will show you a ton of certain config commands, like /moveele (moves like combo points bar and buff/debuffs)
/ec will bring up the generic config menu, and /uf will unlock the unit frames to move stuff. I know the shapeshift bar is given under /uihelp. Not sure about the energy bar though. Extra Action bar found under /ec - Actionbars.

Standing in fire is like jumping off an airborne airplane. Either way, you die. The only difference is, the airplane has parachutes.

Post 04 Feb 2011 14:13

User avatardeva

Benza wrote:Edit: How do I input the combat_font.ttf into my media folder?

Link to download font?

http://www.netikka.net/deva/combat_font.ttf

Yes, u put it them in media\fonts

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 04 Feb 2011 23:13

Hi everyone,

I've got two questions to ask so there they are:
- How can i change the police (don't know if it's the world) of the combat text?
- What's the police of combat text that Devai use in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6dVq208hBc&feature=related

Thanks for the answer.

PS: sorry if i made grammar mistakes i'm french ^^

Post 05 Feb 2011 00:22

One question m8,how did u put debuff tracking on ur raid frames(like increased nature DMG on Roolash on conclave or that frost dmg debuff),i have killed myself with searching for solution,but i cant find it :S

Post 06 Feb 2011 09:12

Hello, Just a few questions about this UI setup you provided for us.

1 - Is there anyway you can upload it again but updated? (Some of us are getting LUA Errors and yes we know to disable that in the interface but when we relog it appears checked again)

2 - I'm a druid with duel spec, Feral and Resto. Obviously for my feral I have a different bar setup for my cat form. Whenever I change spec between Feral and Restoration It keeps trying to cast mangle or any cat form abilities. (Even though Im restoration trying to moonfire) It simply says "Must be in Cat form" Whenever I try to cast Moonfire or anything on my primary bar so I'm forced to click them.

Those are mainly the questions my friends and I had to ask about. We love the setup you have for us and we adjusted perfectly to it but please help us!