Your Sexy Hunters UI Para vs Nef

Your Sexy Hunters UI Para vs Nef

Post 01 Nov 2010 15:43

Greetings from Australia Paragon,

Just curious of what addons your hunter uses in your video versus Nefarion.
It must be the most sexiest UI i've ever seen. It is so damn gorgeous.

I couldnt work out who the hunter was but i managed to get a screenshot!

>> http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3900/clipboard01dx.jpg<<

If he could kindly send me a PM with it all uploaded, or a brief description of what he uses I would be ever so grateful.

Thank you in advance.

GG on your pwnage-factor in CatBeta!!

Skeet.

Re: Your Sexy Hunters UI Para vs Nef

Post 01 Nov 2010 16:00

User avatardeva

It's me and ze ui can be found here:
http://static.paragon-wow.com/file/55/8 ... b6b09e98e/

There is allso thread about this ui what can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1214

Enjoy!

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 01 Nov 2010 16:11

User avatarmeth

PLEASE people... use your eyes and brain before asking questions that have been answered countless times before.

I made an overview thread of all questions related to the Beta videos and the interfaces:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1228

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 02 Nov 2010 01:16

Niroth wrote:PLEASE people... use your eyes and brain before asking questions that have been answered countless times before.

I guess this will never happen ;)

Post 21 Jan 2011 20:12

I was personalizing this UI and had a quick question about the action bars. First i was doing it the hard way in the script untill i found the in game config, my question is in the script you can only do 2 action bars but in game it says "(1,2 oe 3)" 3 does not work so just wondering is this a typo or a script error?

Post 30 Jan 2011 08:08

User avatarSen

Zodak wrote:I was personalizing this UI and had a quick question about the action bars. First i was doing it the hard way in the script untill i found the in game config, my question is in the script you can only do 2 action bars but in game it says "(1,2 oe 3)" 3 does not work so just wondering is this a typo or a script error?

Try updating the addon. If it uses /tc its not updated. /ec would be the most recent version, that works fine for me.

Standing in fire is like jumping off an airborne airplane. Either way, you die. The only difference is, the airplane has parachutes.

Post 08 Feb 2011 22:09

@ deva I liked the last one you had and how it was setup when you get time could you plz uplode youre new vt13 setup like the last time.