Devah's UI questions

Devah's UI questions

Post 01 Nov 2010 16:40

Hi, I recently got the tukui package you guys made. I have a couple of questions regarding some functionality within the UI and I have scoured the internet to no avail for answers.

1) How do you move the pet frame? I've gone through damn near every file in the UI trying to find a place to alter the pet frames location but haven't had any luck.

2) Is there a way to have the pet health bar, or for that matter, anything to show the pets happiness on the fly? I have looked through the pet happiness file and it seems to be set to alert you via a chat warning. This doesn't seem to be working, and I'd rather just have a little happy face somewhere to know anyway.

Thanks!

Re: Devah's UI questions

Post 01 Nov 2010 17:46

User avatarmeth

The package was not made by anyone from Paragon. Just to clarify that. You should be able to unlock all unit frames with /uf and move them wherever you please.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 01 Nov 2010 18:20

Niroth wrote:The package was not made by anyone from Paragon. Just to clarify that. You should be able to unlock all unit frames with /uf and move them wherever you please.

I thought this too, but the pet action bar isn't movable via /uf

Post 01 Nov 2010 19:48

try /mss, then shift+click and drag.

if it doesn't work, go on tukui.org, the forum is helpfull.

Post 01 Nov 2010 21:22

User avatarmeth

I thought /mss is only for the stance / aura etc.. bar. I used /uf and could move the pet bar perfectly fine on the Toresh Edit of TukUI. I know that the function was taken out by him for a short time. Maybe the Elv's Edit is still a little behind.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 01 Nov 2010 22:24

User avatardeva

xvim wrote:
1) How do you move the pet frame? I've gone through damn near every file in the UI trying to find a place to alter the pet frames location but haven't had any luck.

2) Is there a way to have the pet health bar, or for that matter, anything to show the pets happiness on the fly? I have looked through the pet happiness file and it seems to be set to alert you via a chat warning. This doesn't seem to be working, and I'd rather just have a little happy face somewhere to know anyway.

/uf works fine for moving pet bar. If u look pets name on the pet frame pet name is red(pet is veryyy angry), if its yellow (hes normy) if its green (happy happy joy joy)

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 03 Nov 2010 10:32

With typing /uf in chat you can move every unitframe including Raid-/Party-/Unitframes including the Petframe.

Offtopic:
Tukui is based on Ouf (Otravi unitframes). At release of Patch 4.0.1 there was an taint issue with /uf so tukz (Author of tukui) removed it a short time from the commands.lua. At the moment it works fine.

Short slashcommands overview:

/uf - Move Unitframes
/mss - Move Stancebar
/hb - hover buttons