ElvUI questions, for Devai.

ElvUI questions, for Devai.

Post 11 Jan 2011 19:55

Hello there!

I recently checked Paragons video of their Conclave 25 HC kill. I was incredibly
happy to see such an UI, extremely nice! Anyway, i downloaded it, configured it as
i wished to, but there is one thing that keeps bugging me. The actionsbars seem to have
to much space between eachother, in your vid, they were more together, i have gone through
every single option, including changing the scale of the actionbars, didn't work.

Here is a pic: http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/_trolololxx.png

Thanks for help!

EDIT: I am really sorry for misplacing this thread, should of course have post it in ranged dps thread, my bad.

Re: ElvUI questions, for Devai.

Post 15 Jan 2011 01:11

User avatarSen

sohki wrote:Hello there!

I recently checked Paragons video of their Conclave 25 HC kill. I was incredibly
happy to see such an UI, extremely nice! Anyway, i downloaded it, configured it as
i wished to, but there is one thing that keeps bugging me. The actionsbars seem to have
to much space between eachother, in your vid, they were more together, i have gone through
every single option, including changing the scale of the actionbars, didn't work.

Here is a pic: http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/_trolololxx.png

Thanks for help!

EDIT: I am really sorry for misplacing this thread, should of course have post it in ranged dps thread, my bad.

As it works for me, use /tc and go under the action bars section. There should be something under "spacing between action bars" or something like that.

Standing in fire is like jumping off an airborne airplane. Either way, you die. The only difference is, the airplane has parachutes.

Post 23 Jan 2011 12:48

I was recently trying out the ElvUI because it's theoretically pretty nice, however I stopped because of the missing configuration options. Is there an easy way to find out all the / commands, without browsing forums the whole time.

Post 24 Jan 2011 14:32

Type /uihelp ;-)