Boss/focus health frames

Boss/focus health frames

Post 12 Jan 2011 09:56

Hi!

Anyone please tell me how to move the simple blizzard boss health frames? or please tell me anyone like boss health frames which is better then blizzard frame .

Thanks!

Re: Boss/focus health frames

Post 18 Jan 2011 01:01

I too would be interested in this. I was watching Paragon's Heroic Ascendant Council kill video and I really liked the boss health frames visible from the hunter PoV, but I can't seem to find any addon even remotely similar.

And yes, I did see the countless threads requesting the entire UI, but even after downloading the UI I cannot seem to figure out which particular addon is responsible for those boss health frames.

Re: Boss/focus health frames

Post 30 Jan 2011 08:06

User avatarSen

Kelestara wrote:I too would be interested in this. I was watching Paragon's Heroic Ascendant Council kill video and I really liked the boss health frames visible from the hunter PoV, but I can't seem to find any addon even remotely similar.

And yes, I did see the countless threads requesting the entire UI, but even after downloading the UI I cannot seem to figure out which particular addon is responsible for those boss health frames.

TukUI, blah blah blah.
http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=4345
Type /uf to move all the stuff. Boss Frames are marked "1", "2", "3", and "4". The one with the 5 attached to it is Arena.

Standing in fire is like jumping off an airborne airplane. Either way, you die. The only difference is, the airplane has parachutes.