Devai for Tukui

Devai for Tukui

Post 02 Feb 2011 19:06

Hi!

I'm sorry to bother you. I would like to ask that your TukUI config i watch your Al'akir 25 hc video and i see your very very good and looks good UI , so i read older posts in this context and download them I have inserted them but not like in the video, and a lot of things I could not set it as your, exemple: class colored bars and raid frames and so very much things! :(, and to ask you if you upload please (the current) it here to present the UI and interface / addons folder settings. and that if you add it to be like yours.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Re: Devai for Tukui

Post 04 Feb 2011 05:21

User avatarSen

Killerlord wrote:Hi!

I'm sorry to bother you. I would like to ask that your TukUI config i watch your Al'akir 25 hc video and i see your very very good and looks good UI , so i read older posts in this context and download them I have inserted them but not like in the video, and a lot of things I could not set it as your, exemple: class colored bars and raid frames and so very much things! :(, and to ask you if you upload please (the current) it here to present the UI and interface / addons folder settings. and that if you add it to be like yours.

Thanks in advance! ^^

I don't think thats TukUI you're using...
http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=4345
Did you get it from there?

Standing in fire is like jumping off an airborne airplane. Either way, you die. The only difference is, the airplane has parachutes.

Post 09 Feb 2011 20:54

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Sen wrote:
Killerlord wrote:Hi!

Thanks in advance! ^^

I don't think thats TukUI you're using...
http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=4345
Did you get it from there?

What theyre saying is that, as I have, and for the sma e reason, downloaded Devai's UI he used in the Al'Akir 25 man hc video. Devai had posted his UI before the Al'Akir video and seems to have changed it, bc in the video it is different from what he posted. It is still TukUI he uploaded previuously, he has scince modified it tho, and the OP is asking for him to upload his most recent UI, as am I.

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 10 Feb 2011 05:14

User avatarSen

zaqxswcd95 wrote:What theyre saying is that, as I have, and for the sma e reason, downloaded Devai's UI he used in the Al'Akir 25 man hc video. Devai had posted his UI before the Al'Akir video and seems to have changed it, bc in the video it is different from what he posted. It is still TukUI he uploaded previuously, he has scince modified it tho, and the OP is asking for him to upload his most recent UI, as am I.

Oh, Elv changed his upload (the maker of the TukUI version Devai uses) and youre gonna need to get it from the website link I gave. Or you can ask Devai. Either works.

Standing in fire is like jumping off an airborne airplane. Either way, you die. The only difference is, the airplane has parachutes.

Post 10 Feb 2011 20:35

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Sen wrote:
zaqxswcd95 wrote:What theyre saying is that, as I have, and for the sma e reason, downloaded Devai's UI he used in the Al'Akir 25 man hc video. Devai had posted his UI before the Al'Akir video and seems to have changed it, bc in the video it is different from what he posted. It is still TukUI he uploaded previuously, he has scince modified it tho, and the OP is asking for him to upload his most recent UI, as am I.

Oh, Elv changed his upload (the maker of the TukUI version Devai uses) and youre gonna need to get it from the website link I gave. Or you can ask Devai. Either works.

I had commented on his ongoing UI post, of which he hasn't updated since his Nefarian kill. Which was the 26 of january, and it has changed since then. (26 of january I believe.) Well see what happens I guess. Now the link you gave, is that Devais TukUI, or just the base version of what he uses?

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR