Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 06 May 2012 16:18

User avatardeva

guddz wrote:What is that addon that tracks your 4 set proc staff proc LNL proc?

It's called extraCD and you can find it here -> http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 06 May 2012 16:21

User avatardeva

c3aus3scu wrote:Image
Can somebody help pe with this?

This seems like you have only installed part of elvui and the rest are missing, cause i never seen elvui that messy. Download the newest version from www.tukui.org and try re installing it. Remember to uninstall the previous version earlier.

Post 06 May 2012 16:26

User avatardeva

Wishful wrote:the sizes are messed up for me, the AB3 and AB5 or w.e they are arent straight and i cant fix them and the tooltip doesnt show after i restart wow for some reason and i also cant seem to move the castbars around...

help plz, ty.

http://i40.tinypic.com/e9g6qt.jpg

I think its not AB3 and AB5 that are missing, you need to input skill on every slot of your action bars, otherwice it will look like that. And if you want same kinda "background" on ab3 and 5 u need to check "backdrop" option. And the rest of the UI will scale with your resolution, if you're running with low res like 1280x720 your chat boxes will become huge. You can edit those chat boxes from the general tab and resize them if you think they're too big.

Post 07 May 2012 13:30

I really like the ElvUI, although I don't like the way ElvUI modifies my achievements, character info and such. Is there any way to only use the parts that modifies my UI for combat purposes and my other tabs remain the same? I can't find any info about this and I really don't like the black buttons and such.

Post 12 May 2012 19:58

User avatarSunburn17

Hi Deva, i like your UI :) but i have a question.
Can i use addons like "Deadly Boss Mod" or "JS' Hunter Bar" with ElvUI? Could you suggest me an Addon for the Focus Bar?

Post 12 May 2012 23:25

Hey Devai,

How do you make Combat Trance appearing in classtimers? I have it enable in the filters but when I attack anything it doesn't appear.

Sorry for my bad english btw

Post 12 May 2012 23:44

Heya deva :)!

In latest version of Elvui, Castbar is not like on your ss, instead its merged with my healt bar.

How i can have Cast bar like you do, and am i able to move it where i want?
Also i saw today on your stream, under your healt bar, you have icons with procs from Vial, and enchant on bow, etc?
How i can setup icons there also!

Best regards!

Post 13 May 2012 10:06

User avatardeva

Jeremybell wrote:I really like the ElvUI, although I don't like the way ElvUI modifies my achievements, character info and such. Is there any way to only use the parts that modifies my UI for combat purposes and my other tabs remain the same? I can't find any info about this and I really don't like the black buttons and such.

Not that i know of. Atleast in the configs you cant disable other windows like characters etc, ofc if you can code lua then it should be doable.. don't ask me. i dont know how to do it :)

Post 13 May 2012 10:09

User avatardeva

Sunburn17 wrote:Hi Deva, i like your UI :) but i have a question.
Can i use addons like "Deadly Boss Mod" or "JS' Hunter Bar" with ElvUI? Could you suggest me an Addon for the Focus Bar?

You can use DBM and i dont see any reason why coudn't you use js hunter bar. Stayfocused is one focus bar addon atleast.

Post 13 May 2012 10:18

User avatardeva

Reyem wrote:Hey Devai,

How do you make Combat Trance appearing in classtimers? I have it enable in the filters but when I attack anything it doesn't appear.

Sorry for my bad english btw

Go to elvui settings by writing /ec -> Class timer -> filters -> trinket
Then go to dummy and shoot it so u have the Combat Trance on your buffs and mouseover that buff. You should see it's spell id (should look like this 107960 or 109719, depending what version of the trinket you have) then you just "add SpellID" and type the numbers in to that box.

Thats how you add trinket, spells, buffs or what ever you wanna see on you class timers. Class timers cant know about the new trinkets in the game, so if there is new items/trinket procs u wanna see in class timers, this what you need to do every time when you want to see new item/trikets procs on your classtimers.