Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 05 Mar 2011 14:54

Tell me please how change size of Castbar?

Post 06 Mar 2011 17:06

User avatardeva

Gicory wrote:Tell me please how change size of Castbar?

U need to go in-game config of tukui -> castbar "enable large castbar, for casters" and if you wanna adjust it more u need to open layout.lua and search castbar for players and make the adjustments u want

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 07 Mar 2011 15:26

User avatarzaqxswcd95

I would like to thank devai for doing this, you UI is amazing, and it really works for every class, my main is actually a DK and I prefer this UI to everything I have used in the past, and a huge thanks to everyone at paragon for keeping your website up, unlike most guilds! Keep up the great work guys!

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 07 Mar 2011 17:25

User avatardeva

zaqxswcd95 wrote:I would like to thank devai for doing this, you UI is amazing, and it really works for every class, my main is actually a DK and I prefer this UI to everything I have used in the past, and a huge thanks to everyone at paragon for keeping your website up, unlike most guilds! Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks, but u gotta remember that biggest thanks goes for Tukz and Elv for making this awesome UI.
I'll pass word to our crew :)

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 13 Mar 2011 16:03

Okay, so this might be a lame question.. But how do i keybind? Do I just go to to the normal keybinding interface? Or is there something like Bartender4 keybinding? And does it show your keybinds? :) And do I just download Elv UI? And then configure it to look like yours? Never tried making a UI or changing, but this one looked so amazing so i thought i would give it a try. :)

- Donso :)

Post 13 Mar 2011 16:49

Figured it all out.... But still I dont get how to use your damage font

Post 13 Mar 2011 19:09

heey this is a pretty sick UI, buut im UI illiterate lmao and i can't figure out how to move stuff and one of you guys could help me out that'd be great.. thank you.

Post 14 Mar 2011 09:52

zelex wrote:heey this is a pretty sick UI, buut im UI illiterate lmao and i can't figure out how to move stuff and one of you guys could help me out that'd be great.. thank you.

on the box where you chat is in you can see an (L) click on it and you can move and navigate

Post 14 Mar 2011 09:54

donso wrote:Okay, so this might be a lame question.. But how do i keybind? Do I just go to to the normal keybinding interface? Or is there something like Bartender4 keybinding? And does it show your keybinds? :) And do I just download Elv UI? And then configure it to look like yours? Never tried making a UI or changing, but this one looked so amazing so i thought i would give it a try. :)

- Donso :)

if you write /uihelp there should come command up with it but i think its /hb or somethink like it for keybind

Post 14 Mar 2011 09:55

hey devai me and my friend cant figure it out how to disable the big debuff icon on the raid frame in the lua file