Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 14 Mar 2011 13:47

i got this real problem that i can't make the castbar larger any longer after i did update the ui

Post 15 Mar 2011 08:31

User avatardeva

verrix wrote:hey devai me and my friend cant figure it out how to disable the big debuff icon on the raid frame in the lua file

Sorry, i don't know either, but in the otherhand i don't really see any reason you'd want to do that.
Don't you want to be aware whats happening on the raid?

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 15 Mar 2011 08:33

User avatardeva

Eqizia wrote:i got this real problem that i can't make the castbar larger any longer after i did update the ui

I still run with the older version so there is not that much i can do to help, cause i don't know the new options.
In my version you would need to go tukui in-game options -> cast bar -> and check "larger castbar, for casters".

Post 15 Mar 2011 15:14

Hey guys

im having trouble seeing my damage on the screen?

and also i cant find my calender ?

any help?

thankyou

Post 15 Mar 2011 19:25

User avatardeva

oliver182 wrote:Hey guys

im having trouble seeing my damage on the screen?

and also i cant find my calender ?

any help?

thankyou

Press your time on bottom right with your mouse1, there is your calendar.
Go to game menu -> interface -> floating combat text, check on damage.

Post 17 Mar 2011 08:16

Thanks for uploading this great UI edit. Ill get right to the point:

The video I saw of you guys taking down Nefarian, it showed your player and target frame have seperate and a bit displaced Health and Resource (focus for you) bars. I really liked how that looked. Could you please tell me how to do that? Thanks.

Post 17 Mar 2011 11:04

User avatardeva

Bombs wrote:Thanks for uploading this great UI edit. Ill get right to the point:

The video I saw of you guys taking down Nefarian, it showed your player and target frame have seperate and a bit displaced Health and Resource (focus for you) bars. I really liked how that looked. Could you please tell me how to do that? Thanks.

Im afraid that it was perk of the old version, im currently having health bar and recource bar synchronized and i don't really have clue how to seperate them. Prolly needs lua coding abit, you can ask help for your problem from tukui forums where ppl have way more knowledge about this stuff.

Post 22 Mar 2011 19:52

Whenever I code the combat text thing whenever I damage something my game crashes ./17 error
I can work without the really cool combat text but what am I doing wrong (I also installed it into fonts)

I'm a cow I'm a cow I'm a Magick cow

Post 22 Mar 2011 21:56

User avatardeva

Suparockr wrote:Whenever I code the combat text thing whenever I damage something my game crashes ./17 error
I can work without the really cool combat text but what am I doing wrong (I also installed it into fonts)

You are probably typoing it or something, cause this was the exact reason Elv removed it from ingame config. If you mess something up it cripples the ui completely.

To refresh your memory, put your combat_font.ttf wow\interface\addons\tukui\media\fonts
then follow the instructions below.

Here is the example, try to follow it to the dot. If its not working maybe you should get another addon to swap your damage fonts.
You need to edit those fonts in Elvui\config\default.lua
When you open the lua file just remove Action_Man.ttf and replace it with combat_font.ttf as the picture shows.
If you have problems finding it ctrl+f and write action_man on search window and it also should be on line 8 on the lua file

Post 23 Mar 2011 17:14

deva wrote:
Suparockr wrote:Whenever I code the combat text thing whenever I damage something my game crashes ./17 error

You are probably typoing it or something, cause this was the exact reason Elv removed it from ingame config. If you mess something up it cripples the ui completely.

To refresh your memory, put your combat_font.ttf wow\interface\addons\tukui\media\fonts
then follow the instructions below.

Here is the example, try to follow it to the dot. If its not working maybe you should get another addon to swap your damage fonts.
You need to edit those fonts in Elvui\config\default.lua
When you open the lua file just remove Action_Man.ttf and replace it with combat_font.ttf as the picture shows.
If you have problems finding it ctrl+f and write action_man on search window and it also should be on line 8 on the lua file

That's exactly what I did, but still, nothing changes, just a crash
By any chance would swapping Action_man with Combat_font cause it to crash normally?

I'm a cow I'm a cow I'm a Magick cow