Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 26 Mar 2011 20:32

User avatardeva

Cayote wrote:Is it possible to make the left chatbox wider, without pushing the entire interface towards the right side? When i try to make the chat width bigger than 350, is just push my action bars to the right which in turn push my omen on top of my recount.

You need to open config.lua and search for "chatwidth"
Then just change the chat width as u wish. I tested it by chancing chatwidth to 400 and it worked nicely, didn't push actionbars to any direction.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 28 Mar 2011 10:32

I think the UI is mocking me :(

Post 28 Mar 2011 14:45

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:
zaqxswcd95 wrote:Hey Devai, Its me again. I was wondering you could help me with something that has been bugging me. Its practically the only diffrence between our UI's. The distance between the action bar and the chat/recount windows is much larger on yours than mine, how do I change this? My UI scale is set exactly as yours, and im on a 24" screen. Thanks!

You having 1920x1080 resolution? By adjusting resolution you will get more room there.
If you have 1920x1080 resolution and there is still difference could you post screenshot so could see whats going on :P

Thats another issue I am having. Well. Sorta. Im in 1920x1080, but the graphics level bar, has a red bar over it starting at "good" and ending at "ultra" or whatever they're called. So i cannot change the settings higher than that. Is the ElvUI doing this, becuase it was never there before? Or is this something Blizzard patched in? Becuase I think that might be where im having the problem. And I dont think it would be any other of my Addon's besides ElvUI (if its even that). Becuase im only using what you posted and then DBM and AlasLoot. Any idea's of whats wrong?
Last edited by zaqxswcd95 on 28 Mar 2011 16:43, edited 1 time in total.

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 28 Mar 2011 16:07

User avatardeva

Cayote wrote:Image

I think the UI is mocking me :(

Hmm
maybe
Code: Select all
name = L["400"],
desc  = L["400"],

Just guessing here, but try to change something like that. I'm running different version so i can't test it my self.
Last edited by deva on 28 Mar 2011 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

Post 28 Mar 2011 16:11

User avatardeva

zaqxswcd95 wrote:Thats another issue I am having. Well. Sorta. Im in 1920x1080, but the graphics level bar, has a red bar over it starting at "goog" and ending at "ultra" or whatever they're called. So i cannot change the settings higher than that. Is the ElvUI doing this, becuase it was never there before? Or is this something Blizzard patched in? Becuase I think that might be where im having the problem. And I dont think it would be any other of my Addon's besides ElvUI (if its even that). Becuase im only using what you posted and then DBM and AlasLoot. Any idea's of whats wrong?

deva wrote:If you have 1920x1080 resolution and there is still difference could you post screenshot so could see whats going on :P

You can also resize omen and recount by unlocking them and resizing them after that. Thats one way how can u make more room there. But post screenshot if you want more help.

Post 28 Mar 2011 16:41

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:
zaqxswcd95 wrote:Thats another issue I am having. Well. Sorta. Im in 1920x1080, but the graphics level bar, has a red bar over it starting at "goog" and ending at "ultra" or whatever they're called. So i cannot change the settings higher than that. Is the ElvUI doing this, becuase it was never there before? Or is this something Blizzard patched in? Becuase I think that might be where im having the problem. And I dont think it would be any other of my Addon's besides ElvUI (if its even that). Becuase im only using what you posted and then DBM and AlasLoot. Any idea's of whats wrong?

deva wrote:If you have 1920x1080 resolution and there is still difference could you post screenshot so could see whats going on :P

You can also resize omen and recount by unlocking them and resizing them after that. Thats one way how can u make more room there. But post screenshot if you want more help.

Will do. I cant right now. (Im at school) =P But I'll upload it as soon as I get home.

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 28 Mar 2011 20:59

User avatarzaqxswcd95

zaqxswcd95 wrote:
deva wrote:

Will do. I cant right now. (Im at school) =P But I'll upload it as soon as I get home.

It turns out im can only run it at 1680x1050 (which might be the problem) but im still concerned about the red bar. And ive been trying to upload this image but it keeps saying It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. so idk what im doing wrong :/

Post 29 Mar 2011 02:01

Either I am completely blind or herpderp'd. I cannot figure out how to lock the action bar buttons. It doesnt happen often but usually when im trap launching that I'll knock a button of the action bars. Also, I cant seem to figure out how to show all the debuffs on the target frame (ie other hunters stings and such).

Post 29 Mar 2011 07:22

User avatardeva

Akish wrote:Either I am completely blind or herpderp'd. I cannot figure out how to lock the action bar buttons. It doesnt happen often but usually when im trap launching that I'll knock a button of the action bars. Also, I cant seem to figure out how to show all the debuffs on the target frame (ie other hunters stings and such).

Press esc -> interface -> actionbars -> lock actionbars herpderp!

Post 29 Mar 2011 07:25

User avatardeva

zaqxswcd95 wrote:It turns out im can only run it at 1680x1050 (which might be the problem) but im still concerned about the red bar. And ive been trying to upload this image but it keeps saying It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. so idk what im doing wrong :/

It's the forum. it can't show picture whats that big enough. Resize the picture with photoshop or some other program. 800x600 should be fine.