Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 29 Mar 2011 14:09

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:
zaqxswcd95 wrote:It turns out im can only run it at 1680x1050 (which might be the problem) but im still concerned about the red bar. And ive been trying to upload this image but it keeps saying It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. so idk what im doing wrong :/

It's the forum. it can't show picture whats that big enough. Resize the picture with photoshop or some other program. 800x600 should be fine.

Ok, will do. Ill resize it when I get home.

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 29 Mar 2011 20:56

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:
zaqxswcd95 wrote:It turns out im can only run it at 1680x1050 (which might be the problem) but im still concerned about the red bar. And ive been trying to upload this image but it keeps saying It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. so idk what im doing wrong :/

It's the forum. it can't show picture whats that big enough. Resize the picture with photoshop or some other program. 800x600 should be fine.

Mrr.... This isnt working. I brought it down to 800x600 but it still gives me the error.

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 30 Mar 2011 15:16

Devai, how to make raid frames like yours?

Post 30 Mar 2011 16:39

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Irrigan wrote:Devai, how to make raid frames like yours?

He said earlier in this post.

Post 31 Mar 2011 03:51

zaqxswcd95 wrote:

He said earlier in this post.

I can't find it
Maybe you don't understand? I need this:

Post 31 Mar 2011 09:04

User avatardeva

In my version -> tukui ingame config -> raid frames -> "display the DPS layout in grid layout instead of a vertical layout (Not Party)" -> make sure its not active, it needs to be NOT checked.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 31 Mar 2011 09:09

User avatardeva

zaqxswcd95 wrote:Mrr.... This isnt working. I brought it down to 800x600 but it still gives me the error.

You are uploading the picture to imageshack or something? You need to get the direct link for that picture cause otherwice it will whine about the dimension.

In imageshack there is button or link what says direct link for the picture, you need to click that and get the url from there.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 31 Mar 2011 14:52

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:
zaqxswcd95 wrote:Mrr.... This isnt working. I brought it down to 800x600 but it still gives me the error.

You are uploading the picture to imageshack or something? You need to get the direct link for that picture cause otherwice it will whine about the dimension.

In imageshack there is button or link what says direct link for the picture, you need to click that and get the url from there.

Will do.

Post 31 Mar 2011 21:27

User avatarmeth

Try http://www.imgur.com - faster and better image uploading imo.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 01 Apr 2011 14:11

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Niroth wrote:Try http://www.imgur.com - faster and better image uploading imo.

Ok