Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 13 Apr 2011 05:05

Scratch what i just wrote, i just need an extra row above the main bar, and I can't figure it out.. I know its probably just a noob solve but I'm not the greatest at this type of stuff!

Post 14 Apr 2011 14:09

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Domgar321 wrote:Scratch what i just wrote, i just need an extra row above the main bar, and I can't figure it out.. I know its probably just a noob solve but I'm not the greatest at this type of stuff!

If you look at you screen on the bottom left is the chat window, and on the bottom right of that window is a little button (I beelieve it looks like an l) When you click it, it goes in to like an edit mode, where you can move things around and on top of the bars will be an arrow, if you lick that, it will ad a bar, and same goes for the bar on the side arows will apear for adding and reducing the number of bars (it can go up to 4 bars total (With a 4x3(Maybe 4x4) on either side) I hope that helped!

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 14 Apr 2011 14:12

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Daemagor wrote:Ok well I have a problem, I've been using this UI for a while now and this issue hasn't bugged me till recently and I don't know how to fix it and was hoping you had an idea....
This is what my UI looks like in a raid and if you notice in the bottom right the threat meter is being covered up by my damage meter and I don't know how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All you have to do is move it, and resize it to be smaller, the threat meter doesnt need to be that big (just a personal preference)

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 14 Apr 2011 14:13

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Azunnai wrote:Hello! I got your UI but whenever i do an action i get a lua error! Wish anyone can help me with it.

Code: Select all
Message: Interface\AddOns\Tukui\actionbars\Style.lua:103: attempt to index local 'normal' (a nil value)
Time: 04/07/11 03:14:37
Count: 13
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Tukui\actionbars\Style.lua:103: in function <Interface\AddOns\Tukui\actionbars\Style.lua:68>
Interface\AddOns\Tukui\actionbars\Style.lua:114: in function <Interface\AddOns\Tukui\actionbars\Style.lua:108>
[C]: in function `ShapeshiftBar_UpdateState'
Interface\FrameXML\BonusActionBarFrame.lua:365: in function <Interface\FrameXML\BonusActionBarFrame.lua:355>

Locals: normal = nil
button = ShapeshiftButton1 {
 FlyoutBorderShadow = ShapeshiftButton1FlyoutBorderShadow {
 }
 FlyoutBorder = ShapeshiftButton1FlyoutBorder {
 }
 0 = <userdata>
 FlyoutArrow = ShapeshiftButton1FlyoutArrow {
 }
 icon = ShapeshiftButton1Icon {
 }
 SetNormalTexture = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Tukui\modules\variables.lua:9
}
icon = ShapeshiftButton1Icon {
 0 = <userdata>
}
name = "ShapeshiftButton1"
pet = nil
Flash = ShapeshiftButton1Flash {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = ShapeshiftButton1Panel {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "Panel"
(*temporary) = 1
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index local 'normal' (a nil value)"
_G = <table> {
 ActionButton7FlyoutBorder = ActionButton7FlyoutBorder {
 }
 MultiCastActionButton6Cooldown = MultiCastActionButton6Cooldown {
 }
 MerchantItem9ItemButtonStock = MerchantItem9ItemButtonStock {
 }
 GetTrainerServiceTypeFilter = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 UNIT_NAMES_COMBATLOG_TOOLTIP = "Color unit names."
 KBASE_NUM_FAKE_CATEGORIES = 1
 SetTrainerServiceTypeFilter = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 EventTraceFrameButton7HideButton = EventTraceFrameButton7HideButton {
 }
 SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_71 = "This partygoer wants to dance with you."
 TutorialFrameLeft19 = TutorialFrameLeft19 {
 }
 MultiCastActionButton2Cooldown = MultiCastActionButton2Cooldown {
 }
 ERR_TRADE_EQUIPPED_BAG = "You can't trade equipped bags."
 PVP_RANK_6_1 = "Corporal"
 BOOKTYPE_PROFESSION = "professions"
 OPTION_TOOLTIP_SHOW_MULTIBAR4 = "Toggles an additional optional actionbar on the right side of the screen."
 InterfaceOptionsDisplayPanelShowAggroPercentageText = InterfaceOptionsDisplayPanelShowAggroPercentageText {
 }
 VideoOptionsFrameCategoryFrameButton17ToggleHighlightTexture = VideoOptionsFrameCategoryFrameButton17ToggleHighlightTexture {
 }
 MerchantItem3AltCurrencyFrameItem1Text = MerchantItem3AltCurrencyFrameItem1Text {
 }
 BINDING_NAME_NAMEPLATES = "Show Enemy Name Plates"
 CHAT_HEADER_SUFFIX = ": "
 IsReferAFriendLinked = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 MAIL_LETTER_TOOLTIP = "Click to make a permanent
copy of this letter."
 AudioOptionsVoicePanelMicrophoneVolumeThumb = AudioOptionsVoicePanelMicrophoneVolumeThumb {
 }
 CALENDAR_RAID_RESET_DESCRIPTION = "%1$s resets at %2$s."
 CHAT_CONFIG_OTHER_COMBAT = <table> {
 }
 CONSOLIDATED_BUFFS_PER_ROW = 4
 TutorialFrameRight19 = TutorialFrameRight19 {
 }
 MoneyFrame_OnEvent = <function> defined @Interface\FrameXML\MoneyFrame.lua:199
 BN_UNABLE_TO_RESOLVE_NAME = "Unable to whisper '%s'. Battle.net may be unavailable."
 CinematicFrameRaidBossEmoteFrame = CinematicFrameRaidBossEmoteFrame {
 }
 InterfaceOptionsCombatTextPanelFCTDropDown_OnClick = <function> defined @Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsPanels.lua:1536
 LFGTeleport = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SpellButton6Cooldown = SpellButton6Cooldown {
 }
 ChannelMemberButton10Name = ChannelMemberButton10Name {
 }
 Graphics_QualityText = Graphics_QualityText {
 }
 TalentMicroButtonAlertShadowTopLeft = TalentMicroButtonAlertShadowTopLeft {
 }
 VOICEMACRO_4_Sc_1_FEMALE = "Help me attack!"
 MainMenuXPBarDiv8 = MainMenuXPBarDiv8 {
 }
 MultiBarBottomRightButton9Panel = MultiBarBottomRightButton9Panel {
 }
 ACTION_SPELL_MISSED_POSSESSIVE = "1"
 ChannelMemberButton10SpeakerFrameOn = ChannelMemberButton10SpeakerFrameOn {
 }
 EventTraceFrameTitleButton = EventTraceFrameTitleBut

You most likely just need to update elvui.

Post 15 Apr 2011 04:39

zaqxswcd95 wrote:
Domgar321 wrote:Scratch what i just wrote, i just need an extra row above the main bar, and I can't figure it out.. I know its probably just a noob solve but I'm not the greatest at this type of stuff!

If you look at you screen on the bottom left is the chat window, and on the bottom right of that window is a little button (I beelieve it looks like an l) When you click it, it goes in to like an edit mode, where you can move things around and on top of the bars will be an arrow, if you lick that, it will ad a bar, and same goes for the bar on the side arows will apear for adding and reducing the number of bars (it can go up to 4 bars total (With a 4x3(Maybe 4x4) on either side) I hope that helped!

Hey"_ thanks it worked perfectly!

Post 15 Apr 2011 15:34

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Yeah no problem man! Ive been doing a lot of exploring with this UI, and all the things you can do are pretty amazing and helpful!

Post 15 Apr 2011 16:29

Pretty basic question ,hope will find some replies.
I've installed elvui ,few hours ago and still have problems with configuration.
I have just 1 action bar and have no idea how to switch more.
Secondly , dont know really how to move them ,i 've got used to grab and put the bar where u want , now i have little troubles.
Quite simple questions ,but hope someone can help ;P

Post 15 Apr 2011 16:39

User avatarzaqxswcd95

wardeen wrote:Pretty basic question ,hope will find some replies.
I've installed elvui ,few hours ago and still have problems with configuration.
I have just 1 action bar and have no idea how to switch more.
Secondly , dont know really how to move them ,i 've got used to grab and put the bar where u want , now i have little troubles.
Quite simple questions ,but hope someone can help ;P

I just answered the question on how to add more bars, so read my above post, and I believe, when your in that same mode, you can move the bars around, I've never tried to move the bars, but you can move around the heath bars and stuff.

Post 19 Apr 2011 11:23

I have been working on this UI for a few hours and when it comes to the action bar I have 12 on each side of the main two. How would I drop six on each side. So that there is only two rows of three

Post 19 Apr 2011 15:34

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Kriina wrote:I have been working on this UI for a few hours and when it comes to the action bar I have 12 on each side of the main two. How would I drop six on each side. So that there is only two rows of three

That, I don't know how to answer, because on mine, whenever i at more bars it adds more to the side. Like if I just have one bar, its three on each side, 2 bars its a 2x3, 3 its a 3x3, and 4 its a 4x3, or something like that (not at home right now, just doing it off the top of my head), the only thing i can think of is maybe your in healer mode? I don't know if thats what healer mode does. You might have to go to the configuration box (Devai said how to get there in an earlier post) and figure it out that way. I'll take a look at it when I get home, after school. But let me know if you figure it out before then. Sorry I couldn't be much of a help.