Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 20 Apr 2011 05:39

Did some more searching and it was just something that I would never have thought to change the resolution override to low to make it 2x3

Post 20 Apr 2011 13:51

User avatardeva

Daemagor wrote:This is what my UI looks like in a raid and if you notice in the bottom right the threat meter is being covered up by my damage meter and I don't know how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is not ElvUi problem either, you just need to unlock omen and move it where ever you want. Press right mouse click on the topic of omen and unlock it, then move it where ever you want.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 20 Apr 2011 13:55

User avatardeva

Sorry guys that i havent been answering your guestions.. been afk for 2 weeks, but luckily zaqxswcd95 been helpful enought to answer your guestions ^^

Post 20 Apr 2011 15:25

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:Sorry guys that i havent been answering your guestions.. been afk for 2 weeks, but luckily zaqxswcd95 been helpful enought to answer your guestions ^^

Haha, no problem man. This is the first UI I think I want to stick with (I've had like 5 or 6 different UI add-ons that get old after a while, but with this one, I actually see improvement in my gameplay, and i straight up look beautiful). I've been doing a lot of research and whatnot in to the UI to get it exactly how I want it, and I'm glad to help!

P.S. If you don't want to call me zaqxswcd95 (Yeah I know its annoying to type for most when your not used to it) you can call me Nick.

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 27 Apr 2011 21:15

User avatarzaqxswcd95

NOTE!!!!!!

WITH PATCH 4.1 THIS UI NEEDS AN UPDATE! SO IF YOUR UI IN NOT WORKING PROPERLY TRY UPDATING IT, AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE... TRY IT AGAIN!!!

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 28 Apr 2011 03:54

I tried every time to create a Devai's UI , with an updated version , but this version can't put all things exactly than the oldest version , a few things doesn't like me in a new version , the first is the font Unit frame player/target text , the older fonts have more clarity and definition , the new...dont have it , the new cast bar cant put exactly size than the older ( in the older version put the bar automatically `` for the casters ´´ )) , and if I change de colour of one always change the color of the other cast bar..(target cast bar ) , the classtimer bars in the new doesnt change that width , in the older have a shortest version.....when I tried to put the older version of ELV , I see....the problem thats the blizzard cant repair in the new parch ....The lag FPS or someone's call this error , for this error I should to return to new version...T.T , please repair it!!

Post 28 Apr 2011 10:54

User avatardeva

Yeah i needed to upgrade my Elvui too, cause old one got broken due the patch. Ill update the entry post when i have time. Agree with previous poster that there is some really good things elv have done in this new version and then there is the bad things, like cast bar being retarded, cast bar colors are fucked up, etc...

Post 28 Apr 2011 14:52

yes , a some things are very good , but the others.... , the old is basically , simply and best version , I hope , and I wait to repair it the some things like....( the poor font and his definition and clarity in the player/target frames ) the others not very important but be there , and Thanks a lot to Devai for tell us what when his have a time , reedit his post , honestly ...this UI is the best I never see , thanks again!!

Post 28 Apr 2011 19:57

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Yeah i like the old action bars much better, and the cast bars suck too.

Post 30 Apr 2011 10:10

Hello Devai,

i have looked at your UI and i inspirated from you to download ElvUI. Great UI everything works great. But i have problem.

The problem is ''castbar'':
my castbar can be only under ''my unit frame'' and cannot be how you have it. Did you something changed at your ElvUI? At setting i cannot move with castbar frame i can only manage width and height.

actually i disabled castbar and i downloaded addon ''castbars'' but its not stylized with ElvUI so iam missing border texture. my castbar addon looks ugly without elvUI border texture.

EDIT: Sorry, command /uihelp helped me how to move with this castbar. Only what you must do is enable castbar in options and then write command /moveele

Thats all, thanks to Paragon for this beatyfull forums.