Why grid ?

Why grid ?

Post 24 Feb 2011 21:48

Hi Paragon !

I just have a little question. I play a DroodHeal, and, I just want to know why are you using Grid, and not the new original skin raid frames ? (Question for Healers)

Thank's ;)

- Bye

Re: Why grid ?

Post 25 Feb 2011 03:58

User avatarDiamondTear

Original frames are too wide.

Post 25 Feb 2011 19:49

Ooooh okay thank you for your answer :)

Post 26 Mar 2011 13:48

You can customize that nowadays tho, you can also change colors to the corresponding class, show dispellable debuffs, show energy/mana/rage. I still think they're a bit too uncostumizable tho, fonts, alerts, other healers buffs (pw:s etc) but if you are only healing 5mans it should be sufficient, you might wanna make some macros for it tho.

Post 26 Mar 2011 14:26

User avatarxenophics

I think you still can't have multiple icons visible in the Blizzard bars. If I for example want to see priest shields, weakened soul debuff, earthshield, my renew timer and guardian spirit on my raid frames at the same I'd need to get an addon called gridcornerindocatiors (or something, I think it broke at some point and I just deleted it) which basically adds icons and timers to grid and lets you configure them.

I think grid is still more configurable in most ways. And I don't even play a healer.