Buff/debuffs on ur target

Buff/debuffs on ur target

Post 19 Apr 2011 16:06

Heya, im currently using pitbull 4.0 and im really Not satisfied in the way it shows me buffs and debuffs.

It might just me being horrible at configurate it but ye, its just not suited for me. I do however like pitbull so id prefer not to completly replace it.

Im looking for an addon that shows me buffs/debuffs on my target, so when i target them then for example a box appears with his buffs and debuffs.

Or any similar addon that u find awesome, please type it here :)

have a great day

Re: Buff/debuffs on ur target

Post 20 Apr 2011 21:57

The buff/debuff frames on pitbull 4.0 sucks indeed

I use Satrina Buff Frames for myself and target. Works exactly how I want it :)

Post 21 Apr 2011 14:14

User avatarzaqxswcd95

I recommend Devai's Hunter UI, even if you're not a hunter (I'm a DK and its the best I've used), the way it shows everything is so organized and such. But if you don't want a total UI overhaul (its just one addon that changes how it looks, its not a mass of addons) its probably not for you at the moment. I still recommend you check out his thread up above.

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 24 Apr 2011 21:08

I use "Rogue Power Bars" for my bartender, and they work fine, even if your not a rogue you cna use them anyway. You just need to type some of the debuffs in manually.

//Gremara