Maeil UI 2

Re: Maeil UI 2

Post 09 Jun 2010 11:16

Tytyl wrote:Hi,

Can you tell me what addon do you use for your minimap in the ICC TimeLapse video please? (and/or now if it has changed ^^) Is it dminimap or squeenix or else? Thx in advance.

The Minimap is Itsy Minimap

Sealost wrote:Hai Maeil.I have a question about your UI as everyone else in this Thread it seems.

1. Rogue powerbars
It is very easy and self explaining to configure.

2. Button Facade + Darion plugin

3. in RPB there are two default bars: Buff & Debuff bars, you just need to go to the list where some debuffs are listed and change the barset of the debuffs you want to be shown to buff-barset. You can add buffs & debuffs easily by just typing their names to the text box on the addon and pressing add. Make sure you add the buffs or debuffs to right category and change their barset and not the other way around.

Post 13 Jun 2010 20:14

<3 your UI Maeil. After spending days to make my UI similar to Maeil, i gave up and went back to blizz default UI. I'm a noob when it comes to this. I know Maeil won't upload his files and i understand why but i will still wait for that day to come lol :D

hey is there anyway you help me with pitbull to modified the .lua... i want how your target name is center and hp and percent at bottom plz and thx

Post 15 Jun 2010 11:58

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3248/w ... 145528.jpg
Yes,i've done this!
1 question how to put hp and name to the centre of frame,so the hp will be under name of unit ?
thx)

Post 15 Jun 2010 13:30

Hey Maeil, just a quick stupid question
How are you using basic skills like sinister strike and slice and dice when they're not on your action bars? do hot keys still work when you don't show the bars?
I would like to follow what you're doing, it'll save me a lot of space on my screen.

Thanks for your time.

Post 15 Jun 2010 13:46

stannyxx69 wrote:Hey Maeil, just a quick stupid question
How are you using basic skills like sinister strike and slice and dice when they're not on your action bars? do hot keys still work when you don't show the bars?
I would like to follow what you're doing, it'll save me a lot of space on my screen.

Thanks for your time.

Yes, the keybinds do work even if you hide the bars. You need to have the bars visible when you keybind them and after that you can hide them.

Using Bartender for my bars myself, with button facade + Darion plugin to it.

Post 15 Jun 2010 17:44

Is there any specific addon you uses to whisper tricks target: tricks gave you ???? extra damage?

Post 15 Jun 2010 18:18

trick of treat the name of this addon.

Post 15 Jun 2010 18:27

Slicy wrote:trick of treat the name of this addon.

Thank you

Post 17 Jun 2010 13:37

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3248/w ... 145528.jpg
Yes,i've done this!
1 question how to put hp and name to the centre of frame,so the hp will be under name of unit ?
thx)

mm??

Post 17 Jun 2010 14:23

and Maeil,i know this is not ui question but what glyphs u use on lich king 25 HM and why? thx.