Resto UI question for arx!

Re: Resto UI question for arx!

Post 06 Apr 2010 16:25

I have some questions, i would like to ask what's those macros, that you use? :) - And also i would ask if DBM was enough or Bigwigs is a big deal. - Thanks. :)

<-. Tranceformer .->

Post 06 Apr 2010 16:54

User avatararx

The cancelaura macro (cancel) removes health buffs for Anub - yes, I still do it manually :P Then there's a (alga) macro made for Algalon, which nowadays just puts the target to focus, and a macro (t1) for using an on-use trinket... which I haven't been using after Ulduar really.

So just your average stuff and some junk there. Personally I've been using BigWigs for a long time, and generally just prefer it to DBM. It also helps that we have usually made our custom timers to BW before, so we're familiar with it. I don't think there are any major differences though, and unless you guild dictates the use of one, just stick to what you prefer. You might also want to check out DXE, which seems rather slick if you bother configuring it.

arx / xaar

Post 10 Apr 2010 18:52

Hey Xaar. It's me agian ive one more quetion and it's: How do you, do that you can see time on spells in grid, instead of you seeing just the [] ? :) And also can you recommend what to use if i want to see if others had used rejuvenation on grid? :)

- Thanks

-.Tranceformer.-

Post 03 May 2010 23:51

I like the simplicity... would you mind uploading ure WTF, Interface and perhaps Font folder?

Post 11 May 2010 12:25

User avatararx

Sorry, I got some custom addons that I'd rather not share, and it'd take a while to weed them out of the WTF folder. The main addons I use are Bartender, Grid + plugins, and Shadowed Unit Frames. I can point out any additional addons from the screenshot if you're looking for a specific one.

arx / xaar

Post 16 May 2010 22:30

Arx are you using Grid QuickHealth?

Post 17 May 2010 09:01

User avatararx

I was. At some point mine stopped working, but with the current trend of druid healing I noticed that the impact is nowhere near the level what it was during eg. Sunwell, so I haven't bothered with it now.

If you do find a working version which doesn't flood your game with LUA errors and slow your fps to a crawl, I do recommend it.

arx / xaar

Post 31 May 2010 13:24

Just curious Arx, why use both grid and sUF. sUF can be configured to look like grid, and with the Shadowed aura indicators plugin can have the same functionality. It also supports MT and MT target, unless you're using ora2 for something other than tank monitoring(rez targets). sUF also has a built in quick health function that can be toggled in a modular fashion between certain unit types.
Eliminating the use of two unit frame addons would theoretically improve performance of the game which helps quite a bit with snap healing, no? Admittedly it might only be a marginal improvement that varies from computer to computer. Though Grid right now can be a pretty cpu heavy thing with all the AceOO chains and the occasional error with unit names instead of uIDs(Can't wait for grid2!).

PS: Sorry about the continued thread necro.

Post 26 Jun 2012 22:22

Can a upload a new Screenshot from your Ui...
the old don`t work anymore...

thanks in advance Rela