Ilonie UI question

Ilonie UI question

Post 12 Feb 2012 18:50

Hello Ilonie,

i just want u and Paragon know the video's are awesome :P.
I know u wont upload ur UI, but this is really not what i want u to do, all i am asking is for ur Grid lol. It's so clear and effectiv as a healer ( mine looks compared to that like crap ^^)

Would it be possible for u to upload just ur Grid with ur configs just like in this vid?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_oU65LkHyg
That would be nice =)

Keep up the great work guys !

Re: Ilonie UI question

Post 15 Feb 2012 18:07

I would also really love to have that grid setup, it really looks awesome and i would appreciate if you would consider uploading just the grid-files with those cinfigurations :)

Sychorax

Post 27 Feb 2012 00:03

Actually it's pretty easy to set Grid like this. Took me like 30mins while trying to make same Grid setup. You guys are just lazy as hell. :)

Post 27 Feb 2012 07:53

Ilonie's UI is ELVUI so he won't have grid configured like that seeing as he probably doesn't use grid.

Post 27 Feb 2012 10:19

Domino wrote:Ilonie's UI is ELVUI so he won't have grid configured like that seeing as he probably doesn't use grid.

Wrong.

Post 27 Feb 2012 15:29

Would love to see the settings too.

Post 27 Feb 2012 19:08

Doniee wrote:
Domino wrote:Ilonie's UI is ELVUI so he won't have grid configured like that seeing as he probably doesn't use grid.

Wrong.

His raid frames come as default with the UI. he could use Grid but he probably isn't unless he went to the trouble of making grid look identical to the Default ELVUI raid frames.

Post 27 Feb 2012 22:52

But still - Ilo's raid frame is Grid. End of story. :)

Post 28 Feb 2012 07:39

User avatarIlo

Doniee wrote:But still - Ilo's raid frame is Grid. End of story. :)

yy