Tank UI discussion

Re: Tank UI discussion

Post 02 Apr 2010 21:27

Seita wrote:Some ancient version of SCT.

Okej!

Thank you.

Post 12 Apr 2010 14:18

Is it possible to get a list of addons that Sejta use?

Post 12 Apr 2010 15:00

http://personal.inet.fi/atk/seitis/ui2010.jpg
+ Aloft

I haven't really put too much effort perfecting the looks of my UI, just want it to be practical+light and thats good enough for me. I know there's addons that are lighter than the ones I use but this has been working for me and I don't bother switching.

Post 13 Apr 2010 07:51

Nice ty :D

Post 13 Apr 2010 18:17

I'd like to ask this to Lazeil

What addon do you use to track the cooldown of Divine Plea, the bar on the left side of eventhorizon?

Do you use power auras to tell you that Divine Plea isn't active right? I want to know if you use a setting only when it's not active or when is not active AND it's not on cooldow =)

Thank and sorry about my english

Gratz on all amazing achievs =)

Post 23 Jun 2010 17:39

Lazei wrote:
Addons:
Nameplates: Aloft. Threat colored nameplates are essential. Tidyplates (+threatplates) is a good, ligther alternative.
Unitframes: Shadowed unitframes. Don't use Pitbull.

Raidframes: sRaidframes. The best raidframes imo. I can easily see some debuffs and tank cooldown usage from the frames (so I know when to use sacrifices).

i have some little questions about this i tried shadowed unitframes (only in party) and it shows party. does it automaticly hide when you are in raid? and sRaidframes gives me really different looking frames than yours. how did you set this up? is X-perl also a good unitframe? cause it gives more detailed information (my opinion).

Post 23 Jun 2010 20:17

neubijr wrote:I'd like to ask this to Lazeil

What addon do you use to track the cooldown of Divine Plea, the bar on the left side of eventhorizon?

Download ClassTimers @ Curse. Go onto setting, and simply uncheck everything without "Divne Plea", Modify the look of the bar. and drag it to the possition.

Post 23 Jun 2010 20:31

neubijr wrote:I'd like to ask this to Lazeil

it's NeedToKnow

Post 23 Jun 2010 20:34

it's NeedToKnow

Hmm, maybe. I managed to get an copy using CT though.

Post 23 Jun 2010 20:40

yeh ofc, there are tons of similar addons to track something, CT is nice also, i just wanted to be correct what exactly is lazeil's DP & shitz tracker :)