Tank UI discussion

Re: Tank UI discussion

Post 23 Jun 2010 20:47

Hehe. Thnx for the info! :)

Post 30 Jun 2010 11:45

Hi Lazeil. I noticed your eventhorizon in the LK 25 HC tank pov vid.

In the eventhorizon I noticed you changed the color of your judgement to "pink".

Can I ask if you do that in the config log ? Or ? And how if you are that helpfull :P
Playing a little around with eventhorizon myself, alltho for a druid.

Regards Foxor. Bear tank of Unspoken.

Post 11 Aug 2010 06:46

hi, i have a question to lazeil

what addon/macro is the "plaguetracker debug" in the lichking hc vid?

Post 13 Aug 2010 00:59

Hi Lazeil. I would like to ask u some questions. I use the ShadowedUF and it could show target's buff and debuff correctly in 5man and outside the raid, but when I zone in the raid , it doesnt show up anymore. Could u help me a lot.. Thx so much.

Post 27 Aug 2010 17:15

Hi there, this is my first post on your forums. I must say the comprehensive feedback is really nice to see. You obviously haven't let your status go to your heads!

On to the topic. I was surprised to see how cluttered your UIs are. Im a prot paly (until next week when im going DK tank permanently) and i try and have as little showing on my screen as possible for vision. Why is it that you have so much of your screen taken up? To be honest it makes me wonder if im missing some essential addons!

My ui is the 'LUI' which is generic and light, but suits me down to the ground. Yes it's pink, but that's because it is class colour coordinated.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5672/wowscrnshot082510223845.jpg

/Xavari

Post 27 Aug 2010 19:26

User avatarmeth

Eeek what a color. That would kill me in seconds ;) But I'd say if you raid on that high competitive level you rather have a big bar telling you when to watch what boss ability then a nicely shaped and designed one somewhere on the screen edges. Guess it is all function of design.

And from my experience Finnish people like to customize the shit out of things

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 27 Aug 2010 20:21

Since im always changing UIs, I wanted something i could use for both DPS and tank, TuK UI began to annoy me so here is something of my own creation again.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/503/ ... 163820.jpg

(Ps Focus Target cast bar is fixed)

Addons list -
Omen
Skada
Bartender
Coolline
Grid
AZ Castbar
Shadowed Unit frames
Prat
Santrina's Buff Frames
Dues VoX Boss mod. (DXE)

Sexy map may also be added if you desire. The UI works so you can play near any spec, since this works well for prot/dps warrior and ret/holy paladin, as well as hunter. If i find something it doesnt like il update ^^.

Post 31 Oct 2010 06:50

Hello! I'm here to request Verdisha's tanking ui screenshot and (if willing) a list of the addons in it since I'm not always able to pick out addons just by looking at them.

Thank you so much in advance!

Post 23 Feb 2011 20:05

Sorry for presenting a demanding first post, but I was wondering if Lazeil could post an update on his UI. There's never any tank PoV on the Paragon youtube any more, and there's not many people around who are as good at making UIs.

Post 05 Jul 2011 11:06

would love to see Lazei's UI if it's been updated since the one on page 1