Healer UI discussion - The mastery of Grid tunneling

Re: Healer UI discussion - The mastery of Grid tunneling

Post 07 Jul 2010 13:22

What buff addon is Kahva using in your Halion video?

Post 07 Jul 2010 13:26

Elk's Buff Bar with the bar texture and buff name hidden and width reduced.

Post 07 Jul 2010 13:50

hiski wrote:Elk's Buff Bar with the bar texture and buff name hidden and width reduced.

Thats the addon showing when to riptide again? Looking for the addon ure using where the ritpide icon is on countdown - the bar lies on top of ure grid in the 25 hc halion video.

Post 07 Jul 2010 19:31

Hey, I have a question for Kahva, on your grid I see that you have got GridIconBar, (I have it myself) however, I don't know how you configurated yours like it is? As in how you have PW:S in top right, water shield bottom left etc etc, on my grid I don't know how to do that, if you understand what i mean?

http://www.xfire.com/video/2ff51f/

Thats my grid icon bar at the mo. But is there anyway i could have PW:S in top right corner? (PW:S is currently positioned to the left side of rejuv)

Post 07 Jul 2010 20:52

Tyija wrote:Hey, I have a question for Kahva, on your grid I see that you have got GridIconBar, (I have it myself) however, I don't know how you configurated yours like it is? As in how you have PW:S in top right, water shield bottom left etc etc, on my grid I don't know how to do that, if you understand what i mean?

http://www.xfire.com/video/2ff51f/

Thats my grid icon bar at the mo. But is there anyway i could have PW:S in top right corner? (PW:S is currently positioned to the left side of rejuv)

That should explain it.
So if you want to keep the layout you have it prolly won't be possible to get icon on the top right corner since you can only adjust the spacing between icons, amount of icons, icons per row and position of the whole icon group.

Btw what is the name of that cooldown addon? it looks kinda neat.

Post 07 Jul 2010 21:18

Gotta Agree with Kahva on that one, I'd like to know it aswell :P

Post 07 Jul 2010 21:20

The cooldown bar down by the bottom? If you mean that one then its Fortexorcist.

Post 07 Jul 2010 21:52

made its alpha bg to 0 ? But how do you get the numbers shown in the middle ??
Lua edit ?

Post 08 Jul 2010 15:40

Yes it is indeed alpha that hides the bar, however I am not quite sure what you mean about the numbers in the middle? I thought that was custom ? You have made sure that you have the Icon text enabled?
Last edited by Tyija on 08 Jul 2010 15:42, edited 1 time in total.

Post 08 Jul 2010 15:42

When i used Fote there were no numbers shown on the icons / spells. I was only able to indentify the CD of my abilities on where they were placed on the bars.