Healer UI discussion - The mastery of Grid tunneling

Re: Healer UI discussion - The mastery of Grid tunneling

Post 19 Aug 2010 11:33

User avatarUnshakable

Jhazrun wrote:I don't currently have a comprehensive screenshot set up, but I did happen to unwittingly star in this random Assembly Summer 2010 video, where one can see quite a bit of said UI in action.

Are those your buffs / debuffs on the left? What is that around your minimap? If you don't mind me asking. :-D

Post 20 Aug 2010 04:02

User avatarJhazrun

The contrast wasn't kind to it, but it's just an art piece that serves the gameplay function of "looking great".
The columns on the left both display buffs, split into relevant long-term and combat ones.

Image Image

Post 20 Aug 2010 10:16

User avatarUnshakable

Jhazrun wrote:The contrast wasn't kind to it, but it's just an art piece that serves the gameplay function of "looking great".
The columns on the left both display buffs, split into relevant long-term and combat ones.

Image Image

Now I see, very nice. Thank you.

Post 17 Sep 2010 15:04

Hey this is for Kahva, is there any way you could upload your MSBT configuration please if you could it would be much appreciated.

Post 19 Sep 2010 00:00

zin what is the name of th adont or ai dont know is a macro,ai see in videos u dont use cliking on grid u just spam healing spels on low targets hp

Post 19 Sep 2010 08:31

User avatarmeth

mishu wrote:zin what is the name of th adont or ai dont know is a macro,ai see in videos u dont use cliking on grid u just spam healing spels on low targets hp

Do you mean: What addon or macro do you use, I don't see you clicking on grid? - If that is so it might be Clique, and addon that lets your cast spell without targetting the target first.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 19 Sep 2010 10:48

thx much for the info /cheers

Post 19 Sep 2010 20:40

Or it might be his just using plain old mouseover macros like most experienced healers.

For example HL (my mains a holypala ;):
#showtooltip Holy Light
/cast [target=mouseover] Holy Light

Post 20 Sep 2010 15:02

Kahva, can you tell me pls how you configured Grid countdown or what addon you use for watching contdown on the GridIndicatorIconBar. I will be very thankful, if you will help me.
I talk about this:

P.S. Sorry for my English, i'm from Rus. :)

Post 25 Sep 2010 08:20

Oh sorry. I decided my problem.