Ranged dps UI discussion

Re: Ranged dps UI discussion

Post 31 Oct 2010 10:58

User avatarHermanni

Omni_CC

I've had loads of people asking so I'll try to upload my UI (from live, the beta one is somewhat broken and unpolished) sometime next week.

Post 31 Oct 2010 11:00

Thank you very much.

I did notice the heaps of youtube comments asking about it, but no one seemed to know.

(not that YouTube was my only source, I did try the Warlock's Den and the rest of this forum first :) )

Post 31 Oct 2010 20:43

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the unitframes used by the hunter in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te5UxxpxKyw <-- that video are. The hunter's part starts at 4:18 seconds. Thanks.

Post 31 Oct 2010 20:56

User avatarmeth

It would be really kind if people started to look up if questions have been answered before. The Hunter UI is called Elv's Edit ( http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3557 ) which is a modified version of TukUI ( http://www.tukui.org ).

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 03 Nov 2010 20:23

When viewing the new videos for cata i saw a counter for manni the affliction lock for his drain soul cast, it showed what looked like a channel bar but in the bar it had the sections for the individual ticks, i was wondering what this addon is or if its an ingame option? Thanks

Post 05 Nov 2010 01:29

Helcaraxe wrote:When viewing the new videos for cata i saw a counter for manni the affliction lock for his drain soul cast, it showed what looked like a channel bar but in the bar it had the sections for the individual ticks, i was wondering what this addon is or if its an ingame option? Thanks

Cant remember his UI on that vid but i know Quartz has channeling markers on it to see the ticks from your drains. Im sure there are others as well . Drainsouler might of been it, i guess i should go look instead of guessing lol sorry .

Post 05 Nov 2010 01:36

User avatarHermanni

I've usually used DrainSoulTimer but it's broken in beta right now... The ticks on castbar are shown on Quartz by default, but it's not very precise and it doesn't account for spell pushback at all.

Post 05 Nov 2010 20:40

Hermanni wrote:They're Tidyplates: Threatplates, I don't think I did any configuring for them in beta so that's all you need.

manni - what unit frames are you using? is it in fact shadowed unit frames? i was a long time user of ag_unit frames but unfortunately they are very slow to get updated - i need something now that 4.0 is out :-\

cheers

Post 06 Nov 2010 07:39

Manni could u upload your ui i really liked it on the nef video

PLease

Post 06 Nov 2010 13:51

I realy like that one too Manni..

Plz can you post it somewhere?

Ty so much!