Ranged dps UI discussion

Re: Ranged dps UI discussion

Post 01 Dec 2010 23:34

Dear Manni

I found your UI really interesting. I had something similar (with powerauras, omniCC, bartender etc.)

The one question I have right now, is what addon is giving you the enlarged icons just right of the center of your screen. One is displaying the Improved Soul Fire buff which is key to the destruction Rotation.

Your description says you love Powerauras, but I've only been able to get Powerauras to do the fancy little designs on the sides of my character during buffs - I could settle for that but I figured I'd ask anyways.

Thanks for the help.

Post 02 Dec 2010 13:30

User avatarHermanni

I don't really like using the PowerAuras graphics much but prefer using the abilities own icons, you can access this by checking the "Use own icon" -box in the activation menu. When using this option you want to obviously down the size of the graphic from the default 75 to around 20-24 and uncheck the "Glow" -box on top to make the icons distinguishable. When setting these options up there is the small hitch that PowerAuras doesn't seem to know what the ability icon actually looks like until it has "seen" it up on you/your target/whatever once, but at least in latest version it gives you a [?] icon which helps you edit it.

Post 06 Dec 2010 19:07

I was wondering what scrolling combat text addon Devah uses.

EDIT: Thank you for the reply Niroth.
Last edited by Whoshockcha on 06 Dec 2010 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

Post 06 Dec 2010 19:40

User avatarmeth

He is using a UI compilation called Elv22, which is based on the famous TukUI. So the SCT settings might either be TukUI standard or modified by Elv. With TukUI it is hard to name addons since he has included everything into a specific folder structure.

If you look for the font: The font is included in the TukUI package and called combat_font.ttf. It can be found in \Interface\Addons\Tukui\media\fonts\

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 18 Jan 2011 15:05

Kruf - what do you use to customize the arena/boss frames for PvE. For example on Conclave, all 3 bosses are shown on the right hand-side re-skinned with cast bars.

Thanks

Post 19 Jan 2011 21:20

This is for Devai's Unit Frames/Raid Frames in your Al'akir 25 man kill Video

I cant seem to find this pack/skin or any where, hoping you could gimme the name of it. I'm also wondering if the same pack is responsible for his cast bar. Any response would be awesome :D

Post 23 Jan 2011 18:15

Could Lappe post his Ui or a list of his addon?

Thanks

Post 24 Jan 2011 01:04

Does anyone know the name of Devai's damage text macro?

Post 24 Jan 2011 08:38

Hey Paragon,

Congratulations for the world first on Sinestra. Great job. Watching your video, the parts filmed by the hunter (I believe it was Devai) stood out for me and the UI is very neat and looks/works very nicely. I was wandering what addons were used to create such a smooth looking screen, specific for a hunter.

Hope to gain this requested knowledge.

-Sulfer

Post 24 Jan 2011 09:45

vnK wrote:
Neukhia wrote:Any elemental shaman from the guild that could share his UI?

Sick ele UI

Not too happy with my current UI. Need to fix it a bit for cata

Resto UI

Using that one while I heal. More complete then the ele one

hi kyy

any chance of you uploading this ui ? :)

i gues alot of ele Shamans would love to have this ui since its really kicking ass :)

thanks alot