Melee dps UI discussion

Re: Melee dps UI discussion

Post 01 Jul 2010 22:14

Hi there, Just watched the kill of Halion 25 HC, nicely done. I noticed a nice config of TuK UI by Maeil, and was wondering if the coding for Config.lua could just be copy and pasted from Notepad ++ into a reply here? I dont mean to be a pest but that would make my UI much more presentable that its mis skinned addons.
Just to make sure the set up of TUK your using is playable in a 1440x900 *Wide* res? (Like I said not to be a dick, but only the copy/paste of the config ;D )

Much love, Ozyorkbourne <3

Post 01 Jul 2010 22:55

Fireslave wrote:Hi there, Just watched the kill of Halion 25 HC, nicely done. I noticed a nice config of TuK UI by Maeil, and was wondering if the coding for Config.lua could just be copy and pasted from Notepad ++ into a reply here? I dont mean to be a pest but that would make my UI much more presentable that its mis skinned addons.
Just to make sure the set up of TUK your using is playable in a 1440x900 *Wide* res? (Like I said not to be a dick, but only the copy/paste of the config ;D )

Much love, Ozyorkbourne <3

Hey, I am trying out a modified version of Tukui by Odine

Post 02 Jul 2010 10:33

Hey maeil,

I noticed the UI change in the halion video and was wondering which addon shows the raid unit frames along the left side. I've got bored of grid boxes in the top corner of my ui and was looking for a replacement.

Thanks

Post 30 Jul 2010 23:02

The link you gave to Ozyorkbourn dosnt seem to work, so I wonder if you could upload that UI maeli so I can try it out.

Post 31 Jul 2010 08:53

i would also like those raid frames :) as dps grid is so boring and that one seems to fit my UI choice alot better

Post 03 Aug 2010 20:27

As a DK frost/unholy, what is the utility of a addon for watch my runes? I've read some threads and guides saying dps DKs do a priority of skills who do more damage at time, so I'll be pressing the button who are up and do more damage, so why I need to watch the runes?

Post 04 Aug 2010 14:26

My universal Addons for all my Classes :)

may u like it

around 130mb in the Interface Folder

Post 04 Aug 2010 22:21

maeil wrote:
Hey, I am trying out a modified version of Tukui by Odine

This link no longer works, is it possible to find one that does? i would really love to use it

Post 05 Aug 2010 18:46

http://odineui.org/ you can get it there

Post 06 Aug 2010 08:43

User avatarmeth

Thanks a lot Neikan.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs