Aftermathh UI v4.8

Aftermathh UI v4.8

Post 13 Aug 2010 20:50

Hello this is Aftermath UI based for shadow priest, but ofc, works for any other classes! and healing ;) any ideas.. what would make the UI better, is welcome! and feelback!

INSTALLATION

I will not take any responsibility if my files completely messes up your UI.

1. Backup your WoW Directory's Interface, WTF, and Fonts folders. I normally just copy them to the desktop. Make sure they are out of your World of Warcraft folder.

2. Download Aftermathh UI and extract all three file folders to your WoW Directory.

3. In the new WTF file folder, currently in your WoW Directory, go to the Account folder and change the name of the ACCOUNTNAME folder to the name of your WoW account.

4. Explore this folder and change the name of the SERVERNAME folder to the name of your Main Character's server.

5. Explore this folder and change the name of the CHARNAME folder to the name of your Main Character.

6. Open WoW.

7. Click the "Options" button on the login screen, followed by the "Video" button and make sure your resolution is set to any and all of your video effects are how you want them.

8. Login and choose your character's server. Click the "AddOns" button on the lower left corner of your character screen. Make sure the "Load Out of Date AddOns" option at the top of the AddOns window is checked.

9. Log your character in and enjoy your interface. A few tweaks may need to be made to some of the addons. Further instructions will be added to assist you with these issues.

10. MAKE SURE YOU DONT USE UI SCALE

Then you will require some LUA knowleage to move stuff.

HOW TO MOVE THE UNITFRAMES

Simply you logg in to wow and do /omf to move them, the castbars moves along with the player/target frame.

Usefull Commands In-Game

/bt to config the bar action bar addon
/omf to move the unitframes, raid player fous, pet.
to move tinydps you just hold down shift and click.. and you will be able to move it.
/fx to config forte xorcist - dot timer.

LUA

A lot of the addon in this UI are only editable through .lua edit, so you will require some knowledge with LUA to change options!

to edit with LUA i would recomend to use notepad++

ADDON-LIST

Addon Control Panel
!Beatycase
BattleObjectivesMover
Buttonfaced AfterSkin.
Bartender 4
ForteXcorcist
Grid, GridIndicatorCornerIcons, GridIndicatorSideIcons, GridStatusRaidDebuff, GridStatusRaidIcons
nMinimap
nBuff
nChat
nCore
nTooltip
Omen
OmniCC
SharedMedia
TipTac
oUF, oUF_Aftermathh, oUF_TotemBar, oUF_RuneBar, oUF_Smooth, oUF_MovableFrames, oUF_Experience, oUF_DebuffHighlight
TinyDps
Tweakwow

Download Link
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/f ... p?id=15517

Credits
Lanerra for alot of codes! and help with oUF 1.4
Neal for nCore, nMinimap, nTooltip, nChat, and !Beautycase
Jasje for the base of oUF Layout
Yj589794, Mischback, Rostok and Ferous for helping me with oUF 1.4

Re: Aftermathh UI v4.8

Post 13 Aug 2010 22:20

Really nice ui, great job. Just a damn shame your resolution is so low, would look better on a higher one

Post 14 Aug 2010 18:51

Uhmm.. i use 1680x1050 :S

Post 14 Aug 2010 19:43

User avatarUnshakable

Nice UI, good work!

Post 14 Aug 2010 19:55

My apologies, must be my eyes or smth, just though it looked like a small reso :D