How to get your girlfriend to play WoW?

Re: How to get your girlfriend to play WoW?

Post 28 Sep 2010 12:54

lol true, i'll never forgot the story a friend of mine told me. His girlfriend was the kind of girl who looks from above whitout any reason, literally a plastic girl.

In resume... he woke up at midnight and catched her leveling her own Night Elf Warrior. Yes...amazing!

To all the girls playing wow: You're great, i take off my hat in front of you :)

Post 28 Sep 2010 13:50

User avatarYumie

Thasilian wrote:True, there is actually surprisingly high amount of girls playing this game. Around 25% people I know (IRL) playing wow are girls what is pretty much in my opinion. Perhaps it will increases more in time. =)

Yes, girls can play WoW
Most of us are not as good looking as xeno, but, yes, girls actually do play WoW

Ps: and most of us would kill for Sylvana's music box ):
or at least I would!

Post 28 Sep 2010 19:46

User avatarThasilian

Yumie wrote:Yes, girls can play WoW
Most of us are not as good looking as xeno, but, yes, girls actually do play WoW

Ps: and most of us would kill for Sylvana's music box ):
or at least I would!

I could give you an adress of one guy who has it still unused.. ;o

Post 28 Sep 2010 22:24

Yumie wrote:The formula? I'd tell you to enjoy 30 minutes with your hand

Wish you were my GF then, would much rather beat off then chew on your stink curtains.

Post 18 Nov 2010 14:23

User avatarRavenlunatic

I got my girlfriend to play once, she began to play as a Hunter i forget the race. She actually got to lvl 6... But now the character is long gone and all she does is sit and watch Charmed on Telebox,

She is actually quiet understanding though, she knows not to bother me on raid nights ^^ or expect picking up from work :) so im happy shes happy.

If you find a girl in a bar or something what i advise to any man on the hunt, just drop in convo some reference i.e Fancy a glass of Peaked Dalaran Red? and maybe some Bat Bites and later we will go for a Fish Feast :) .... If at that point they go oh nice WOW reference then you know shes a keeper..... If she goes "Whaa!" still recoverable just go oh nothing fancy a pint and your still in for the night :)

Better this approach to the "Do you know Warcraft?, im a Warlock ya know" and the silence that follows.

But to Yumi's
Yes, girls can play WoW

I think any girl-lady-women who plays wow massive massive plus

Post 04 Dec 2010 20:27

User avatarJifaniy

I have the same problem, only that I (the female) am the WoW freak ... my boyfried used to play, but he will not play anymore : (

btw nice greetings from Germany :)

Post 04 Dec 2010 23:14

User avatarYumie

@Ravenlunatic
Ahaha, well, I think I can say the same.
I don't see a relationship working well with a non-gamer guy.

@Jifaniy
Good luck with that :~
Got a lot of complaining when the same thing happened to me; Heard a lot of "You're playing too much!" or things like that xD

Post 05 Dec 2010 08:52

User avatarThasilian

I actually wonder why you should make your girlfriend to play WoW? It should not make your relation better if you force something what is very important for you to her.

Post 05 Dec 2010 09:37

Thasilian wrote:I actually wonder why you should make your girlfriend to play WoW? It should not make your relation better if you force something what is very important for you to her.

because it can be a lot of fun?
you know, playing wow and stuff like that ;)
and playing together is just that much better

And it is not about forcing someone... more about: hey, look, do you wanna try? ;D

Post 05 Apr 2011 08:31

Niroth wrote:3. Tell her Hunters and Warlocks have "Pets"... play together ;)

And there is horses, spells and paladins wings.. ;)