Gaming gear

Gaming gear

Post 10 Jan 2011 17:34

Hello, I am the MT of a small raiding guild, and I am considering buying some new gaming gear. ( a new keyboard and a mouse. )

What would you recommend?

Continue with the great work!

Re: Gaming gear

Post 09 May 2011 15:36

Hello Radaz!

Paragon is sponsored by Steelseries. The Steelseries headsets are considered one of the best headsets by many gamers, however, it seemed to me that you were looking for a keyboard/mouse. The Razer mouses have been considered the best in many years. I highly recommend it, but it can be expensive. Personally I use an "Edge 3200" (Search up on google) and recommend this one as well. As a keyboard the Razer steps in again. Razor keyboards have also been considered very good, but unfortunately, these are expensive. You can also buy the wow-dedicated mouse. This mouse has absolutely 100% of what you need in-game, but it can be too nerd-ish in my opinion. Xenophics uses this mouse (at least what I saw during Dreamhack summer 2010). I would not recommend using lots of money on gaming-gear. When everything comes to an end, you don't really need it and i recommend you to buy a cheap (but still good enough) version of something you want. Use these money on an education.

Post 09 May 2011 20:11

User avatardeva

Hello Radaz!

I'v been exteremly pleased with Steelseries Siberia V2 headset, pristine quality of sound, good mic, and it even looks cool! I my self play with Logitech G5 Laser mouse, i like the weights on it and over all its good mouse and i can recommend it too, but i think Steelseries wow mouse is really good option for raiders, you get shitloads of more binds and good grip on the mouse (depends on you grip ;)). Also depends do you play other games like fps, rts, etc. Cause wow mouse is only designed for wow.
I tested some razor lycosa keyboard and it felt really good, atm im playing basic Microsoft lol keyboard.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 10 May 2011 10:53

I wouldn't concider myself as "Razer fan" even though my gaming gear mostly consist with Razer gear.
Currently my mouse is of course Razer Naga, the keyboard I am using is Lycosa and the headset is Megalodon, which is awesome.
Sometimes I like to raid with my keyboard, but mostly I use Belkin n52te gamepad, which is really super awesome thing to have.
I want to recommend all of this equipment, but they are expensive, so if you know that the gear will break easily in use with, I would recommend to get something else, but if no, then concider buying some Razer gear, atleast I like it :)