Youtube Videos (Boss Voice)

Youtube Videos (Boss Voice)

Post 07 Apr 2011 04:15

First of all I just want to say that you guys are the most awesome guild out there (Apart from the guild I'm in ofc) \o/

Im using Avidemux 2.5.4 to compress my fraps films so that I can upload them on youtube. The reason I'm not using some other free program (Like Windows Movie Maker) is because I couldn't find any other programs that could compress (Support) a 1920x1200 reso video so that I get Original quality w/o black corners. Watch youtube.com/mycelar (last 2 Vids) just for fun if you want to see :P

Now to the actuall questions:
1: How do I make the boss emotes (Like the sinestra 25hc movie) so loud compered to the other sounds in the video? (got a hunch it has to do with copying files from wow file or something, but I cant find anything. (haven't really looked though)

2: Can I do this with Avidemux 2.5.4? or do I need to buy Vegas or download something else to be able to do this?
Thanks in advance! PS: I won't be here when you read this, but ill be back on 25th of april so I am hoping of an answer by then! :).

Much love Celar! (Not gay)

Re: Youtube Videos (Boss Voice)

Post 07 Apr 2011 08:45

The boss voices are extracted from game files and edited in the videos. Maeil does all the work and I think he uses Adobe Premiere.

I have never used Avidemux so I can't help with that.

Re: Youtube Videos (Boss Voice)

Post 07 Apr 2011 18:51

In the past i used to re-encode the captures with Ultra Video Converter (to reduce the large filesize) and Move Make after that.
Now I just use Vegas with the recordings. It is no rocket science.

Check this guy out if you would http://dancecraft.blogspot.com/ it's machinima in a nutshell. Although he prefers recording 1024x768 and me 1440x900 instead.

And for being able to extract game content from mpqs you'll need an MPQ Explorer for wow. It shouldn't be hard to find.