Rogue discussion

Re: Rogue discussion

Post 09 May 2010 19:44

Hai Dudes i got a question about the Hit rating cap, is it at 10 % or what ?

Post 12 May 2010 07:08

Taken from elitistjerks.com

Post 12 May 2010 17:43

Okey thanks but it says "Spell hit" does it count too ?

Post 15 May 2010 20:42

I don't really understand what you mean, but go for 237 hit if you always have a spriest or moonkin in raid, or go for 315 if you want cap in all kind of 10mans and HC's etc :)

Post 17 May 2010 00:59

You need to be spell hit capped at least to make sure that your poisons don't miss.

I would like to ask for an advice to maximize Putricide dps ( heroic difficulty especially). Do you use cd's right at the start of the fight or do you keep BF for green ooze? Other than that, keeping killing spree for add is optimal in your opinion? Haven't done that fight for more than 3-4 times and would like to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Post 25 May 2010 22:53

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sanguino&cn=Lhynz

Hello guys, first of all thanks for be reading this, and excuse that my english can be a little crap at some point, but well, I'll try to do my best :).

Well, I'm a combat rogue wich uses Eviscerate Only rotation, and im looking that my dps is not bad at all, like 14-14,5k On festergut for example "Maybe a little less, depending on RNG" but well, looking at world of logs I can see many rogues passing through the 15k and some even more than 16k, when I look at their skills I can appreciate a significative number of eviscerantes "Like 6 - 9 more then me" So... My question is, does eviscerate worth under 5combos... Spreadsheats say no, but well, World of logs seems to have a different opinion...
I give you an example, you have 3-4 combos, and Slice and Dice is about to expire, like 3-5 seconds left, what should be the best to use, Eviscerate "Guessing that Ruth wont procc" + SS and then refressh slice 1combo, or just refressh slice with 3-4 combos ?

Sorry if I seemed newbie, but well, Im kinda confused.

Post 27 May 2010 01:15

howdy been pondering something for a while now... With how many seconds left on rupture do you guys usually just eviscerate vs. reapplying/ waiting to reapply rupture. I feel like I'm missing out on a bit of dps because i "chicken" out and just reapply rupture early vs. eviscerating.

Ty for your time and such :)

here's my armory if it helps, bare with me i might be logged out in pvp gear :P

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &r=Kargath

Post 27 May 2010 08:27

Arysom wrote:howdy been pondering something for a while now... With how many seconds left on rupture do you guys usually just eviscerate vs. reapplying/ waiting to reapply rupture. I feel like I'm missing out on a bit of dps because i "chicken" out and just reapply rupture early vs. eviscerating.

In my opinion you should never reapply Rupture, since you are loosing Dots and also DPS, and from my point of view you should never cap energy or combo points. When I was using Rupture on a High Cycle "90% Uptime more or less" Never waited to reapply Rupture, and allways used Evis at 5cp if Slice and Rupture were up :). But well hehe, Im also here looking for an answer, hope that I've helped a little bit ^^

Post 27 May 2010 12:19

Lhynz wrote:
Arysom wrote:howdy been pondering something for a while now... With how many seconds left on rupture do you guys usually just eviscerate vs. reapplying/ waiting to reapply rupture. I feel like I'm missing out on a bit of dps because i "chicken" out and just reapply rupture early vs. eviscerating.

In my opinion you should never reapply Rupture, since you are loosing Dots and also DPS, and from my point of view you should never cap energy or combo points. When I was using Rupture on a High Cycle "90% Uptime more or less" Never waited to reapply Rupture, and allways used Evis at 5cp if Slice and Rupture were up :). But well hehe, Im also here looking for an answer, hope that I've helped a little bit ^^

Yea i never cap energy but sometimes if my rupture only has like 3 seconds left i wait for it to drop and use my combo points for another rupture. I was looking so see when most people decide its safe to evis over rupture. Ty for your response :)
and bump for pro rogue tips :)

Post 27 May 2010 20:12

Hi again. Shall rogues go for cap on ArP ? or stay around 95 % ?