Rogue discussion

Rogue discussion

Post 11 Feb 2010 14:31

Welcome to the Rogue thread!

Feel free to ask questions related to Rogues in this thread. Please do use the search function and see if the question has already been asked first, though. When asking for dps help, please post link to your armory profile - for best results posting WoL/WMO/WWS link will also help.

Rogue Expertise Question

Post 11 Feb 2010 14:31

Hi all,

I'm a combat rogue, and I had a question regarding the stats on my current gear. Whilst I'm not gemmed for it at all, I currently have 132 expertise rating (31/31), which is over the cap.

I know not to drop a point in precision, but I was wondering if it would be in my best interests to drop a point in hack and slash, and put it somewhere else? And if so, where would be best, given my current stats?

Here's a link to my armory - http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... e=felixoxo

If any of my stats are way off what they should be (like I'm not sure about how haste works in all honesty...) advice would be helpful. I should be fine on the core ones, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Question for rogues

Post 18 Feb 2010 07:09

I noticed in your Mut spec that you have taken the 2 points out of Quick Recovery and put them into Vigor and fleet footed. I was just wondering why that is? Is it for pvp or pve? I would assume the vigor increases dps...I am just curious as to why you spec that way.

20 Agi vs. 40 AP for rogues

Post 18 Feb 2010 23:33

I'm not sure whether to put 40 AP onto my gear, instead of 20 agi, and im not sure what the impact will be by changing from it to 40 AP.. please explain

Re: Rogue Expertise Question

Post 19 Feb 2010 13:38

Sorry to bump, but would appreciate an answer on this.

Rogueille kysymys.

Post 21 Feb 2010 17:50

Morop, täältä Stormreaverilta huutelen ja haluaisin esittää kysymyksen:
Jos en pysty saada expertise cap koska en ole saanut gunship 25 chestiä (hehheh paska tuuri), ja expertiseni jää 18/18 mutta tieripalat sun muut gearin palaiset ovat statsillisesti paljon parempia kun expertiseä omaavat vanhat itemit. Eli Pitäisikö käyttää t.9.25 headia / Gemittää expertiseä vai suosiolla odottaa? Kuitenkin mutilatelle tuo t10 2 set bonus on TODELLA edullinen DPS kannalta.
Armorystä löydyn nimellä Yunia.

Re: Rogueille kysymys.

Post 21 Feb 2010 18:03

Näköjään tuli sama posti kaksi kertaa, anteeksi siitä

Re: Rogueille kysymys.

Post 21 Feb 2010 18:21

User avatarxenophics

Please read the sticky thread on these forums. It says cool things like "Post in English to these forums".

Rogue Question

Post 05 Mar 2010 23:15

Would it be better for a mut rogue to have 2 1.80 atk speed weapons? or should i have a 1.80 MH and a 1.40 OH?

Please explain answer :)

Thanks

Re: Rogue Question

Post 06 Mar 2010 02:00

Hello, most questions like these are answered here:

Elitist Jerks Rogue FAQ

You should try reading that post/searching the forum first. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Combat / Mutilate / Subtlety guides.
Shadowcraft spreadsheet.