threat, how do I pull less?

threat, how do I pull less?

Post 10 May 2011 14:02

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Hey, i seem to pull threat off of tanks all the time, and i am attacking their target, how do i pull less threat?

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Re: threat, how do I pull less?

Post 11 May 2011 19:51

Seriously?.....Misdirection, and use omen and slow your dps down if you do too much :< Besides, the tanks simply sucks if they can't hold threat after that.

Post 11 May 2011 20:04

You can use MD initially.. also use MD constantly whenever its up and with readiness, MD resets - if you are MM

Use Omen and if you see yourself reaching threat more than tank , then you fd and come back up..

if you let boss run towards you and you fd, it will be hard for tank to build threat again.. so better fd and avoid threat before boss runs for ya

As a dps you not only work towards pulling high dps but also you want Boss to die. Better do less dps and stop dps ing in middle for couple secs than wiping.

Raiding is team work not a solo achievement :))))

So MD and FD are two things you can completely use to avoid all possibilities of pulling threat..

Well if tank sucks .. thats whole different story but if he is decent then you can help him doing the above

Thanks

Post 13 May 2011 14:54

User avatarzaqxswcd95

haha i failed to mention my hunter is level 54 >.<

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 21 Jul 2011 13:33

Omen still works. :)