spine and warmaster

spine and warmaster

Post 08 Jan 2012 17:40

Hello lappé and all other balance druids out there

i have been wondering if it would be a boost to our dps if we stay in solar eclips for the whole phase 1 on warmaster and in non-tendon phases on spine.

machalphelp - Reflex - Aerie Peak

Re: spine and warmaster

Post 10 Jan 2012 05:26

TBH just try it. If you don't have enough raid dps to kill drakes in time, don't do it. Simple:)

But if you get better dps from doing it, stuff dies faster overall, making it a safer fight, then keep doing it!

Post 10 Jan 2012 15:23

I wouldn't of thought so as I would think Getting to Lunar and having starfall on cd as well as multi dotting during solar would be better than multi dotting with sunfire constantly and using mushrooms, but I may be wrong just experiment I suppose.

Post 10 Jan 2012 21:34

For Warmaster:

Use Glyph of Starsurge instead of Wrath for this and Lunar Eclipse is just as viable as solar with Starfall off CD everytime you enter it.

When in Lunar, prioritize using Moonfire on all targets (with Starsurge off procc/cd). Use Starfall everytime you enter Lunar eclipse if drakes fly by, or there are 2 or more targets up, then use Insect swarm. In Solar, prioritize Sunfire on all targets, then Insect Swarm. Focus on using Starsurge asap when it proccs to reduce Starfall CD, and keep those dots up on every target at all times (Probably not Sapper)
Last edited by MyCelarAD on 11 Jan 2012 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

Post 11 Jan 2012 06:25

Thanks alot