Druid discussion

Re: Druid discussion

Post 10 Aug 2010 12:55

Hello dear bears out here on the Paragon website.
This is written to all of you bears with any experience and thought of the following.

My thoughts are made on behalf of the current content ICC and RS 25 HM

I have now been running with Blood Draining for quite some time.
But as i can see on the logs, I don't feel I get as much potential as I could do with mongoose.

Do you guys think Blood Draining < > Mongoose ? Why, and why not ?
I'd really like to hear your thoughts on the weapon enchant part.

Here is the WOL logs im following: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/3269 (look for Foxor)
Armory of my character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?sear ... chType=all

Regards and thanks in advance. Foxor

Post 12 Aug 2010 22:02

For progress blooddraining is better, because you have a little buffer before dying, but if you are just grinding the bosses for gear and you don't have problems killing them I think mongoose is better, because of more aggro (Yeah, with hunters and rogues you don't have to care about that).
All in all i don't think that there is a big difference between those two enchants and also don't really think that you will recognice a difference ingame.

Post 19 Nov 2010 22:04

Hello, fellow druids.

I search the forum for any similar questions, but couldn't find any.
For Cataclysm, what is the best to gem will it still be stamina, or will it be a mix between Agi, Stam and Mastery?

Reforging: Since SD got nerfed with almost 30%, is there any good idea reforging into mastery?
While Haste and Critical strike rating will be one of our most important stats to keep threat, any idea?

Mortala

Post 09 Dec 2010 23:00

Hello Druids!
My name is Druu, and I am in the process of transferring my druid back to dear old Mal'Ganis and the wonderful Horde! I do have a (fairly) simple question though.

I am wondering if it is better for my druid to become a troll or a tauren. The only reason I am thinking about the troll is because of Berserking. Is it worth it to be a troll over a much-beloved cow? Thanks for the help.
<3

Post 06 Jan 2011 04:13

The 5% base health buff is better than the racial haste cd from trolls, so your answer would be; Tauren.

Post 07 Jan 2011 01:10

I am wondering if ferals are competitive against DK's Pally's and Warriors.

The #1 guild on my server claims they take much more damage and they do not use feral tanks.

I the guild leader and main tank of my guild.
In omnitron I took 300k more damage than my main warrior tank. We both have ilvl 354.

However, I healed for 700k and the warrior didnt heal for even 100k. So I am guessing LOTP no longer affects raid members beyond the 5% crit, and only druids get the self heal.

I guess the self healing can be considered mitigation ;)

what is Paragon's opinion on feral tanking?

Post 11 Jan 2011 18:07

Hey, i just got one question...

Are Feral Druids a viable choice for a non-hardcore raid guild?

How good are Cat Druids DPS?

Cata Resto

Post 13 Jan 2011 16:39

Hey, I usually scope through Anaram and Xaar's setups to see if I'm following the right path on some things. I usually agree with most things but there was one thing that didn't add up. Looking at Xaar's reforging I see him frequently doing spirit -> haste over say mastery -> haste or crit -> haste. Then when I look at his weapon enchant I see hes using the spirit enchant. Why spend all your spirit transferring to haste when you could be doing crit or mastery and then go for the spirit enchant over say the int one. Maybe I'm just missing something.

Post 19 Jan 2011 23:32

he have at this moment Resto EQ

Post 19 Jan 2011 23:52

User avatararx

I play moonkin in about half the fights. The gear is largely shared, so I frequently have to do some reforging to adjust. I wouldn't look too much into it, as I might run with really crappy resto reforges on farm content where it makes little difference.

arx / xaar