Druid discussion

Re: Druid discussion

Post 27 Jan 2011 12:47

TANKING QUESTIONS
I currently am in a guild that is still in 10/ 25 progression and i am one of the off tanks. i noticed that SEJTA has almost no hit or expertise. i have always been under the impression that we still needed to maintain an 8% hit cap and have expertise at decent levels to maintain agro. has this changed in CATA with the bleed effects? also with weapon speed i noticed that the best in slot staff has a fast speed and low max damage. is there an agro difference with between fast weapons and slower weapons anymore for tanking?

Post 07 May 2011 16:34

Hello, i got a pretty simple question because i'm going to chose my dps spec for 10 man raiding.

But what should i take ? i wondered that the kitty spec would pwn a lot, but i havent tried the big chicken of doom with space lazers. When i would do some research Paragon was the first place i thought off going too, and so did i.

The question: Lappe, which spec would provide the best dps?

Hoping for a fast and good detailed answer. (:

/taurdoodoo

Moonkin stats

Post 08 May 2011 06:58

Hellow there fellow dudu's =)
My question is: ´What is priamry stats i need as moonkin? you know like intellect-sp-mastery and so on =)

Backshibins Runetotem(EU)

Re: Moonkin stats

Post 18 May 2011 07:54

Backshibins wrote:Hellow there fellow dudu's =)
My question is: ´What is priamry stats i need as moonkin? you know like intellect-sp-mastery and so on =)

Backshibins Runetotem(EU)

Hello, I am not sure about it 100% but i have found out that the stats you would go for would be int(sp)-haste-mastery-crit

mastery and crit is debatelble, because it depens un special fights, for exaple a fight with lots of adds, if you have high mastery for solar eclipse your sunfure abilities will get a huge improvement

Layky - Eonar(EU)

Post 24 Aug 2011 20:00

arx wrote:TANKING QUESTIONS
I currently am in a guild that is still in 10/ 25 progression and i am one of the off tanks. i noticed that SEJTA has almost no hit or expertise. i have always been under the impression that we still needed to maintain an 8% hit cap and have expertise at decent levels to maintain agro.

Actually I let my group answer this question, but the priority is to have high expertise, while you're getting better ilvl gear, once you get a better item you can lower your expertise to a point that you do not lose aggro to your friends. I have 3% hit and 7 expertise and one hunter MD at the beginning of the fight with 3 stacks lacerate + berserk(mangle spam time), after this the fight goes easy just maintain rotation: Mangle -> 3 stacks Pulverize(this include lacerate on your rotation) -> Trash -> Maul.

Hope i could help!

About the weapon, i think the ilvl of the weapon give you feral attack power so don't botter about the damage or speed just focus on stats.

Good Raids!