Druid discussion

Re: Druid discussion

Post 01 May 2010 08:41

pitbull wrote:What does your guild do on trash pulls?

"All tricks/MDs on Sejta/Lazei" (depending on which one wants to tank).

Post 01 May 2010 22:35

I have a question for Sejta, or any of the Feral Druids:
Is Improved Leader of the Pack really worth it? I do personally feel it is two points I could easily fit better elsewhere in my spec.

Considering I'm often the only feral in the raid I cannot rely on anyone else bringing the buff though. Yet, both you and Xodan have both specced into it.
I have not found any numbers to prove that this talent is to prioritize over other talents. Why do you choose to include it in your specs?

I'm not doing any HM-content at the moment, in case it matters. Perhaps a HM-tank should get a different answer.

Post 03 May 2010 09:42

Hi lappe. I have question about profession, In your opinion, better take sp profession's (insc,ench,lw,alch) or engineering ?

Thank you for advice.

-- I chase the wind.

Post 07 May 2010 18:22

Feral DRuid question! :D for xodan i guess.

I have bloodfall 264 and cripmaker 264

with Bloodfall i have about 230 hit 1210 apr

Crypmaker : 240 Hit 1399 arp BUT - 4% crit and - 78 haste and AP ofc.

should i keep crypmaker ?

My gear atm:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... skim%C3%B3

Post 11 May 2010 04:48

User avatarXodan

@Bivas

I'd say Cryptmaker is probably better if it gets you to the arp hardcap, but to be sure I'd suggest you run your numbers with both weapons through http://druid.wikispaces.com/ToskksDPSGearMethod. Once you get enough other gear to get to arp hardcap Bloodfall is better.

Post 12 May 2010 20:09

I have a Balance question. I know starfall has direct damage and splash, so for saurfang hard 25 should i use it on adds or boss?

Post 12 May 2010 20:24

Opps Nvm i see you are saving it for adds.

Post 13 May 2010 03:48

Hey leppa

are there any nice addons you use for balance druids liked dot timers etc u can post up. also maybe post up a download link to your ui?

Post 14 May 2010 16:04

Greetings paragon druids!

I was hoping you could give me some advice with what your dps ferals do for H-LK. I took a short hiatus right before LK-normal was unlocked and now I'm coming back for the summer. My guild is currently working on H-LK and I will be brought in to help after I get a bit more gear. I'm familiar with the mechanics of the fight from watching videos and reading strats but I was wondering if I could get an overview from a feral's perspective (whether you used swipe on valks or tab ripped or focused on one or stunned, when you used cooldowns, etc). If you just want to link a parse I could probably just check based on that.

If you want an armory link its http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Cyclowned

I'm at the passive arpen cap with cryptmaker, but I have a 277 distant land to swap with when I can get the arpen from other sources. When I can get ~1360 without crypt I plan on making the swap. If you have any obvious gear suggestions let me know, but right now I'm limited to gear that the rogues and warriors don't want. I am planning on swapping two +20arpen gems to +34/20 agi gems and using hearty rhino, I just happened to have arpen when the gear dropped.

I do have some questions about specs:
1 - Is it worth speccing into nurturing instinct? I could drop two points from FA pretty easily.
2 - Is brutal impact worth speccing?

Thanks!