Druid discussion

Re: Druid discussion

Post 03 Jun 2010 13:28

Thx arx. Will try to make some changes on my gear setup.
Atm i am prity low on cash so need get going b4 i can do anything about all my problems.
And hm dunno realy what profesion to take.

But thx for advices.

Post 03 Jun 2010 15:47

User avatararx

t0xaris wrote:And hm dunno realy what profesion to take.

If you want the easy way out and are low on cash, alchemy might be the logical choice. If you don't want to sell high and buy low on the AH for other materials, you could farm the mats yourself and get some longer duration flasks to boot to alleviate your financial situation.

arx / xaar

Post 05 Jun 2010 11:37

Gem transmuting is quite lucrative for alchemy, you get to use alchemy-only potions and double duration flasks. In case you want resistances for some fights or learning you can also pop a resistance flask with +40 all resistance alchemy bonus.

Jewelcrafting goes nicely with alchemy since you can then not only transmute your gems but also cut them (alongside meta gems). That requires a bit more effort to get some proper recipes than alchemy though.

Post 09 Jun 2010 11:36

User avatarJeevy

Hey Paragon-Guys

Currently I am a MT in a casual raiding guild,
( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&cn=Jeevy )
so here's my question:
Is the heavy borean armor kit better than the enchant Chest - Super Health (275) and why?
First time, i have seen it on Sejta :)
I couldn't find anything that gives me more informations about that.

thx a lot!

Post 09 Jun 2010 14:14

275 hp VS 18 stamina

18 Stamina = 18*16.35 = 294 hp in bear with all buffs.

Post 09 Jun 2010 17:08

One question to Lappé

If you link the Elitistjerks-Thread for Moonkins and the Wrathcalcs-Spreadsheet, why do you go for so much Critrating over the cap and don't go/gem for Haste like the Thread and the Spreadsheet say? :D

Post 09 Jun 2010 17:52

Post 12 Jun 2010 05:33

@ lappe

I have a question about trinket selection, i have 4 trinkets to choose from.
Normal Phylactery
Heroic Spyglass
Heroic Dfo
Purified Lunar Dust

Currently use Spyglass with DFO but i was wondering if i should change out the DFO for the lunar dust or if i should change out the spyglass for the phylactery?

Thanks in advance.

Post 20 Jun 2010 16:15

Hello lappe, i have a problem. I read all of elitistjerks.com and some posts here but im still confused i get comments like u have to stack everything sp only 2 gems for meta. You have to socket haste until cap- but how much is haste cap at the moment? You have to socket crit until lunar cap- but again how much is that cap? This is my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... oondestiny (ignore the trinkets u just haven't seen what is the unluckiest person in the world) I normally do 12k dps on lk 25 man hc but my friend another moonkin Deeds from the guild that is something like my current guide is doing about 14k-15k dps on lk. He tells me watch whats the best time to click your starfall,moonfire etc... and he told me to spam starfire never mind the dot's or the eclipse during a heroism(bloodlust). I know my enchant on my boots has to be Tuskars vitality but at the moment i have some problems with my criticul rating from that i can't get so easy in a lunar eclipse. Could u suggest some changes in my gems,enchants,tactics etc... ? Please :)