Iiris' rotation.

Iiris' rotation.

Post 13 Sep 2009 02:45

Hello,

I play a paladin also (main spec holy), but I would like to take retri for my offspec.
I already took the same build Iiris has (looking for gems now), but I'm kinda stuck on the rotation.
Could you help me a bit with it, I know it's no that hard for a ret paladin, but I'm just wondering.
Thanks for your time,

Re: Iiris' rotation.

Post 13 Sep 2009 11:46

User avatarIiris

Hello advi!

Retripaladins use so called First Come First Serve (FCFS) system, hit the skill which comes off cooldown first. There are ofcourse situations when more than one skill comes off cooldown at the same time, at these times you use the skill which makes the most DPS, not highest burst. This skill priority changes with your gear and you have to find suitable priority for your own gear yourself (program called Rawr and Elitist Jerks can help you with that). Im using HoW>Judgement>CS>DS>Consecration>Exorcism priority, for example when Divine Storm and Crusader Strike come off cooldown at the same time I press Crusader Strike because it makes more dps.

This is because all our skills have cooldowns so its pretty hard to make a reliable short term rotation that you could repeat over and over again, unlike DKs who have simple rotation which they just repeat for example. Paladins "rotation" would be several minutes long if you wanted to make a repeatable ROTATION.

I hope this helps you :)