Gearing question for Diamondtear

Re: Gearing question for Diamondtear

Post 02 Jan 2011 03:50

DiamondTear wrote:
Manatrixx wrote:the divine protection glyph still in your build always? or you changed it in few encounters?

thanks (and sorry for bad english)

Practically always.

We run pratically always with 3 healers, so we found some encounters duration is more than 7 minutes...i find quite usefull the combination of two glyphes of LoH....cast it two times in a fight is a find mana recover (better than innervate)...
There are many situations where i find more usefull changing one or two glyphes tbh and it's not less important than other things about theorycraft...In Wotlk we had 3 glyph always still in build...

We're 11/12 atm , we're trying Nefarian and maybe the best combination of glyphes in this fight is Divinity,LoH duration less, and DP.

Post 09 Jan 2011 09:40

User avatarDiamondTear

Manatrixx wrote:We're 11/12 atm , we're trying Nefarian and maybe the best combination of glyphes in this fight is Divinity,LoH duration less, and DP.

I believe Divinity, Divine Protection and LoD glyphs are the best for nefarian.

Post 09 Jan 2011 21:04

Good Afternoon Diamondtear,

I have viewed your armory as well as searched through the EJ forums as well and cant find an solid answer with math. I admit i am not as skilled at math as i would like to be and so i am turning to you for an answer.

My question is this: If i want to show up to the first guild raid in my best gear and i have access to all items available pre-raid which two trinkets should i take?

Post 09 Jan 2011 22:10

User avatarDiamondTear

Alesandro wrote:My question is this: If i want to show up to the first guild raid in my best gear and i have access to all items available pre-raid which two trinkets should i take?

Look for trinkets with int and spirit, with spirit preferably On Use.

Post 09 Jan 2011 22:44

Diamondtear,

Thank you for your response,

a follow up would be this - I know you put a on use Trinket such as Core of Ripeness as a viaable option but would you take something like Darkmoon Card: Tsunami over say core of Ripeness and Also in Raids I take it your using Draconic Mind Flasks correct?