Gearing question for Diamondtear

Gearing question for Diamondtear

Post 26 Dec 2010 11:25

My question is, the t11 4set looks pretty appealing, will you be going for that? And if so, which offpiece will you be using? Both the tier gloves and chest have mastery and have good replacements, so will you be using the chest off Magmaw or the gloves off Maloriak?

Also, I haven't found any reliable sources with a BiS list yet, is there one that you know of?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Gearing question for Diamondtear

Post 28 Dec 2010 16:09

http://bis.vilepickle.com/

very reliable site. i think this is what you might be looking for.

Post 30 Dec 2010 00:21

Not really. That site just gave two options between 372 gear. I'm more looking for an answer as to whether getting t11 4set is worth all the haste you would lose from not getting the 4set. And if it is worth it, which non-set piece would be used.

Post 30 Dec 2010 00:36

I too have been wondering this same thing. Diamondtear, Ilonie, and Smirk, are you guys going for a 2 or 4 piece bonus at all? Your other gear choices (best in slot) suggest otherwise, but you're all doing different things. If you're going for two/four piece, would you mind sharing which pieces?

Also, do the differences in your specs suggest that some of you are tank healers and some of you are raid healers? Your input on this would be greatly appreciated =)

-wrekzz

Post 31 Dec 2010 09:45

User avatarMitranim

You must be crazy to skip T11P4 bonus. Its regen value, depending on the encounter, may be from say 200 to 500 mp5 which totally pwns. The lost haste is only a few percent which is not as important as mana return imo.

Post 31 Dec 2010 17:03

Mitranim wrote:You must be crazy to skip T11P4 bonus. Its regen value, depending on the encounter, may be from say 200 to 500 mp5 which totally pwns. The lost haste is only a few percent which is not as important as mana return imo.

I am going to have to go the opposite way, the lost haste from grabbing the 4pc would put us below 12.5% haste which with raid buffs and Divine Favor would produce two ticks extra ticks on Holy Radiance which is a good amount of output. I don't see regen being enough of an issue to warrant dropping that much haste to pick up 1620 spirit during HR. The only time that amount of regen would even cover the cost of the spell would be during a mana tide.

Post 01 Jan 2011 05:34

User avatarDiamondTear

The 4 piece bonus is pretty good, but not amazing. In the end the itemization on the set pieces is so fucking horrible that it's a better idea to let other members of the guild get the tier pieces first. The reason I have the head is because I had a blue before that.

The differences is spec mean that Ilo and Smirk think WoG is shit and I don't.

Post 01 Jan 2011 16:55

DiamondTear wrote:The 4 piece bonus is pretty good, but not amazing. In the end the itemization on the set pieces is so fucking horrible that it's a better idea to let other members of the guild get the tier pieces first. The reason I have the head is because I had a blue before that.

The differences is spec mean that Ilo and Smirk think WoG is shit and I don't.

If they think WoG is shitty why Smirk keep it glyphed ? If LoD is prefeared than WoG, imho the HS glyph is better (better means "less useless" than WoG's glyph).

Anyways think that Bis itemization still Haste/spirit...

My personal question (without open a new topic) for Diamond is:

the divine protection glyph still in your build always? or you changed it in few encounters?

thanks (and sorry for bad english)

Post 02 Jan 2011 03:19

User avatarDiamondTear

Manatrixx wrote:the divine protection glyph still in your build always? or you changed it in few encounters?

thanks (and sorry for bad english)

Practically always.

Post 02 Jan 2011 03:26

The 4 piece bonus is pretty good, but not amazing. In the end the itemization on the set pieces is so fucking horrible that it's a better idea to let other members of the guild get the tier pieces first.

Does this mean you are in fact going to wear tier eventually? And which pieces?