Question for Ilonie

Question for Ilonie

Post 06 Jan 2011 14:28

Sorry to bother you, but can I ask you the reason why you put 2 points in Pursuit of Justice, instead for example, in eternal glory, and if you think Blessed Life it's usefull or not.
Thank you and sorry for my poor english.

Re: Question for Ilonie

Post 23 Mar 2011 22:49

i think i can hazard a guess of an answer on this one. i could be wrong and if so i welcome being corrected, but here goes....

it is my guess that ilonie is not spamming wog on the tank/tanks, but healing with dl on the tank and LoD on raid and thus beacon healing the tank. movement is key at the tier of content paragon raid at. and since wog is at best a very situational heal for ilonie, there is simply more viability in using pursuit. getting out of bad shit faster is always a plus, and the extra speed in getting back into judgement range on a boss is also a huge plus ofc.

also, the bonus of having any fear, stun or immobilized effect give you a a proc of HP, well thats just win isnt it. so say for halfus the headwrecker on heroic... triple stun...full Hp... BAM! insta free LoD on raid after final stun.

im not so sure if this is the build i would raid with all the time, and in truth io hadnt put much in depth thought into it, but if i ever get around to trying halfus heroic in a good guild group again, this defiantly the spec i would be using, assuming ofc that my assumptions on why its being used are correct.

Post 23 Mar 2011 23:59

I just ran across this as well. And it through me for a loop. I agree with Alphy for the most part. I am just wondering if its recommended to use that spec in 10-man content.

Post 24 Mar 2011 01:46

i certainly would. Ive tested it tonight on ten man and in heroic instances and i didn't notice any difference really healing wise and the movement speed was certainly a nice help on most mechanics that required fast reactions. one thing i did notice was that there was a few situations where i got immobilized and didn't get holy power , but that aspect of the talent is a bonus anyway, it is not the reason you would be taking the talent.

Post 24 Mar 2011 22:14

If you were immob'd and didn't get one I hope that you still at least put in a ticket.

Post 28 Mar 2011 22:18

Hello
My name is Pierre and I live in French Guiana.
I wish you s'avoir what add'on uses.
Ps: I'm really into you, you have very good armor, if you have any advice for me to not hesitate.
Thank you bocoup