UI and Inquisition question (Iiris)

UI and Inquisition question (Iiris)

Post 12 Apr 2011 14:35

User avatarSaintlyn

Hail mighty paladins of Paragon,

Got 2 requests/questions today, and I thank you in advance for your time to answer these.

1) I'm in a process of rebuilding my UI - so I wanted to see how other ret paladins have theirs set (especially Iiris). If it is not too much to ask, could you direct me to a screenshot of your UI? Thanks.
2) Inqusition at 4pcT11. I encountered 2 camps of people - one yelling at the top of their lungs that you have to refresh inq at 2 stacks of HoPo, the other camp is convinced that it is 1 stack. Also, I know Inq drop is a dps loss - how many seconds till drop do you refresh at? Thanks again.

Cheers,

Saintlyn

PallyCraft!

Re: UI and Inquisition question (Iiris)

Post 13 Apr 2011 11:24

User avatarIiris

Hello Saintlyn

I don't have a shot of my UI atm but I'll try to remember take one in our next raid =), but I think everyone should make their own UI for their own needs, what might work for me doesn't necessarily work for others. Just figure out the best places to put all important information, where you notice them best and they don't take too much space from the screen so you can actually see something.

About the Inquisition. I usually just refresh with the HP I have at the moment when Inquisition is about to drop(1-2sec?) and cast my first Inq with 1 HP at the start. I don't think concentrating on at what HP you refresh acts that big of a role in our DPS, EJ suggests refreshing at 1 with 4pt11 and at 3 without, so If you think it's worth your attention ofc you can try it but I think concentrating on your actual rotation is much more important so you don't lose any GCDs or press wrong abilities because you are trying to snipe the 1 HP refresh with perfect timing.

Re: UI and Inquisition question (Iiris)

Post 13 Apr 2011 18:22

User avatarSaintlyn

Thank you Iiris :)

PallyCraft!