Post 03 May 2011 23:58

BWD's elevator too.

Re: Holy Paladin Guide by DiamondTear

Post 04 May 2011 02:50

User avatarCjindry

Manatrixx wrote:BWD's elevator too.

hahahah nice one :D

Live or Exist. You have the Key

(actually on vacation, or better: studying)

Post 04 May 2011 05:48

yes... How to defeat the elevator boss 101. lol. Thanks for all your help!

Post 04 May 2011 07:37

User avatarDiamondTear

Rein wrote:The question I have for DT lets say you are on Heroic Cho'Gall, do you as a pally just focus tank healing and pop HR/LoD on CD or do you actually direct heal the raid more than the occasional heal or two? And with such a highly tuned fight do you assign healers to groups or have non pallies avoid tank heals? Just random thoughts. Thanks for the work you are putting in for us.

On Cho'gall both tanks take heavy damage so I focus mostly on them. On other bosses if often heal the raid with beacon on the tank. It's possible that during progress I needed to focus on the tanks more, though.

Leo: I just read the character audit on armory. Never had engineering myself so I wouldn't know if you were missing anything useful. I can tell you that rocket boots are useful though, and didn't they just make it so you don't fly up occasionally anymore?

Post 04 May 2011 17:49

Yea i really like engineering because of the glove tinker, if its timed right with other int boosting procs you throughput goes through the roof. I'm not sure if the fixed the "side effects" with tinkers or not but i heard someone talking about it yesterday, because it used to have a random malfunction where it would blow up and hit you for like 75% of your life or something... so i never put it on my boots. I think all they did was lower the amount of Dmg it does to you if it blows up.

One more question, i noticed you are geared more towards the tier set then the off set haste gear. wouldn't maximizing your haste for my HR tics be more beneficial to the large AoE dmg fights. it might be more preference then anything because you have already killed all 13 bosses so i guess its not a huge concern lol.

Post 04 May 2011 20:44

User avatarDiamondTear

I might consider getting 1860 haste for fights where I use HR on cooldown. I use shard of woe for every other HR so it's not as big of a deal to me.

Post 11 May 2011 15:50

I have a question about healing for 10M Omnotron. More specifically the Magmatron phase. When magmatron is out and he does the fire aoe, should I be popping my HR and LoD to help with raid heals? Or should I conserve my mana for tank heals when the tank takes some big hits from say an uninterrupted arcane blast from Arcanatron or a stray poison protocol from Toxitron?

Thanks,
Lith

Post 11 May 2011 21:29

Poison shouldn't be popping and Arcane Annihilator shouldn't be going off, if you can fix those things you should be able to HR/LoD

Post 12 May 2011 12:13

Yeah, we've downed Omnotron before, but we had a few new people, and things just didn't go right. Wasn't sure if it was me or if it was others.

Thanks.

Post 15 May 2011 21:29

first of all thank you for the very nice guide, my question is a short and simple one
For the Holy paladin 4 set you say go for the chest off piece, now my query to this is a small one my eng helm imo and im only new to theory craft but do what i can is better than the t11 helm.
Stats are
301 int
208 haste
208 Spt
with only a meta slot and a +20 int socket bonus
now the t11 (none HC) is
281 int
67 haste (reforged)
228 spt
101 Crit
with a blue slot and +30 int socket bonus
now looking at this the massive haste lost seems to me like this would make it 2nd to the one I currently have, the only thing i can think of that would nullify this lose would be the stats gained over the chestplate of avenging flame over the t11 chest but i dont/cant see one, sorry its alot of numbers but i figured i would come to the top folks to find out some infomation and shed some light on which way to go around until we do/if we do hit HC's as a guild
Kindest regards
Calethal