Holy Paladin Guide by DiamondTear

Re: Holy Paladin Guide by DiamondTear

Post 01 Jun 2011 18:44

DiamondTear wrote:When Flash of Light hits 1 second without any haste cooldowns. I'm not sure if this is achievable in this expansion.

The only question you really have is if you want to trade some spirit for haste to get 1860 haste for the extra HR tick. Usually this is done by switching items.

so basicly theres not a cap u can achieve without passing up to much spirit in the current content, and its just a case of balancing the 2 without hindering one or the other, cheers diamondtear much love for the help

Post 08 Jun 2011 15:20

Hey DiamondTear I just recently starting to watch Raid videos and noticed some of your addons. Can you please list them, I would be very gratefull.

// Oskz

Post 21 Jun 2011 09:56

Hey DiamondTear,
after looking at the tier set bonus' we'll be going to get the atleast 4 pieces of the tier set. Which nontier item would you take?

Post 21 Jun 2011 19:56

Personally I am going after the chest for nonteir.

Post 07 Jul 2011 17:31

DiamondTear

I see that you are now reforging haste/crit into mastery but still gemming for int with spirit or haste hybrids. Do you think that mastery is becoming a priority stat for a HPally in 25s? Would you go as far as gemming for it over int?

Post 08 Jul 2011 10:50

User avatarDiamondTear

Holydred wrote:DiamondTear

I see that you are now reforging haste/crit into mastery but still gemming for int with spirit or haste hybrids. Do you think that mastery is becoming a priority stat for a HPally in 25s? Would you go as far as gemming for it over int?

Mastery was for a specific boss where beacon wasn't as useful as it usually is.

Post 09 Jul 2011 16:50

OSHIT BAELROC LEAKS!!!!! But that is why one would reforge for mastery, that and Domo.

Post 20 Jul 2011 03:26

Hi i'm Nocast (US-Thunderlord), I have been out of the raiding game for a few months now and am looking to get back into it again and i just had a few questions regarding some of the recent 4.2 changes implemented.

1) With the change to stacking mastery is mastery now a better stat than crit? and if i was to reforge to mastery at what point would it be considered overkill?

2) Does the x2 healing crits effect the healing of GoAK?

3) Is it a good idea to hit the raid with a few LoD before taking heavy aoe to get the mastery rolling or would this be a waste of mana?

I do apologize if these questions have been addressed already (if they have can you please provide a relevant link as i could not find them while searching your forums) Thanks again and congrats on the H Rag kill :)

Post 20 Jul 2011 12:22

DiamondTear wrote:
Holydred wrote:DiamondTear

Mastery was for a specific boss where beacon wasn't as useful as it usually is.

1. see ABOVE

2. No

3. LoD doesn't use mana and you should wait for the damage to go out because mastery is 8% of the heal and you just wasted a heal to get an 8% bubble, that is just retarded.

Also don't apologize just read ffs.

Post 01 Aug 2011 23:23

I keep running into Paladins all over the place obsessed with Mastery/Crit stacking. Certain sites have tried to lend credible evidence in the form of combat logs (some of high ranked world 50 guilds) that try to illuminate this style of healing as legitimate.

Holydreds comment is merely a chain of poor information flooding out into the Paladin community (and most of it from what i've seen is coming from the official WoW forums).

When you stated that you had slightly reforged to get mastery for merely a single fight, you seemingly took my point of view that this "style" is garbage. Do you actually feel that way? Would you share any insight you have into this off-the-wall-logic in massively overhealing to provide "large" shields on a tank? (I quoted large because 40-45k shields make disc priests laugh).

I can understand your reasoning for not wanting to go over the 1860 haste point, thats sound reasoning. In my own mind I've been well over this due to the responsiveness I get in Divine Light on demands. It is true, however, that this would probably be best served in increasing my spirit levels. I just wanted to see if a major player in the Paladin community would come out against Mastery/Crit stacking.