Paladin discussion

Re: Paladin discussion

Post 30 May 2010 09:03

User avatarDiamondTear

vico wrote:Question to Diamondtear:

I have 3 trinkets, Talisman of Resurgence (128 int, 599 spell power on use for 20 sec), Meteorite Crystal and Nevermelting Ice Crystal (111 spell power and crit on use).

Which ones should I be using for healing on Heroic ICC 25?
And if I choose one to change for 245/258 Solace, which one should I change?

Thanks. Love you.

Order from better to worst:

Meteorite > Solace > Talisman and others > Nevermelting

Post 31 May 2010 15:11

Hello i got a question for Lazeil

Hey Lazeil.

When you are tanking on undead bosses like deathbringer, festergut or such, when you are standing still are you using exorcism ?

Just i was thinking that it crits for like 8k and have 100% crit on undeads, and since you have the 90% more holy dmg it is like hiting for 15 k, is it worth to use ??

Post 01 Jun 2010 17:10

Hey man,

I've seen a lot of posts on trinkets... but i was wondering your opinion on lunar purified dust. Is it Solace>dust>talisman? or Solace>talisman>dust?

Also I was wondering your opinion about abacus.

thanks for your help!! <3

Post 02 Jun 2010 14:10

User avatarDiamondTear

I haven't really looked into the ICC trinkets because I know solaces and meteorite are better.

Post 04 Jun 2010 23:30

Gratz @ shadowmourne iiris !

Post 06 Jun 2010 10:18

@ Iiris

I think you can swap your feets enchant for 32ap (wouldn't it be beter?) :P

Post 06 Jun 2010 16:23

@ Iiris

Hi again.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Herebo

I got last week [Tiny Abomination in a Jar], and i was using [Herkuml War Token] with [Whispering Fanged Skull] (heroic).

I dont know if im using Rwar wrong, but there dont show [Tiny Abomination in a Jar] as a bis item (as far as i know, BiS trincks for pally ret is Tiny Abomination in a Jar with Deaths Vere), and show that [Whispering Fanged Skull] with [Herkuml War Token] is a better choice.

With [Tiny Abomination in a Jar], im really over hit cap, but can trade some itens in the future.

Im really confused now, wich trincks should i be using.

Thnx anyway.

Post 06 Jun 2010 16:35

From the EJ BIS list thread:

"How to model Tiny Abomination in a Jar (TAJ),
click Edit then go to Special Effects then match these values:
Trigger: Physical Hit
Duration: 0
Cooldown: 0
Chance: 100% (In reality it is 50% but I had to increase it to account for Rawr not knowing about special melee hits)
Stacks: 8 (The heroic version requires 7 stacks)
Listed under the Equipment effects category: % Weapon Swing 0.5

Note: Keep in mind this is an approximation and not accurate. This is due to limitations with Rawr, the actual value is likely highe than what Rawr shows.

Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84213-retr ... z0mhweoSPq "

Post 12 Jun 2010 23:12

Hello, I'm now leveling a Paladin who I intend to play as Retri in PvE, I was just wondering what weapon is worth going for, I have the frost emblems and money enough to get it as fast as I win the blood for the Quest, But I'm kinda wondering if its worth it. I'll have acess to Marrowgar heroic 25man so the chances on getting Bryntroll heroic is good. I will also have acess to get Oxheart heroic.

Anyone can of course answer me on this simple questions.

Cheers

Post 13 Jun 2010 04:01

Question to DiamondTear:

I bumped into one of you "Healing" videos on youtube and there was one thing that stiked me and it was your DoTimer-style. I've tried so many trackers as a holy paladin but the majority of them just simply sucks.
I've have been tweeking DoTimer it for a week now and I can't get it to look like yours. Is there any way you we could change that?

Sincerely

Bianca