Paladin discussion

Re: Paladin discussion

Post 23 Feb 2013 05:52

User avatarChroy

fragi wrote:Hi, thanks for the interest in my playing I still might stream more in the future just haven't felt the need to lately.

On Wind lord you just have to use shield wall on the pull and then you should do pretty ok with the high vengeance sacred shield and rolling other cds. 1 thing you can be aware of is dodging the whirling blade he throws, it does quite a bit of burst damage.

thanks for the fast answer and the tips!
hope to see you streaming soon =D!

Post 24 Feb 2013 15:19

Hey!
After knowing, that the Grand Crusader Procc is being changed, what stat priority are you going to use?
Something like Exp>Hit>Mastery>Parry>Dodge sounds good, but I think haste is not really getting weak, because it still reduces the Cooldowns/Globals.
And if Parry is getting stronger, Strenght is getting better as well, isn't it?

Rooting for Paragon all the way! <3

Post 17 Aug 2013 12:49

Hey there

Question for Fraggoji regarding the use of legendary cloak and meta gem for 5.4.

Do you think for 10 man it is finally worth using the Tank meta and legendary cloak for the next tier of raiding? Considering the proc chance nerfs for people using the dps cloak and meta gem in Tank spec by 40%

Is it worth only swapping one or both? Like using dps gem/tank cloak (or visa/versa).

What are your thoughts on these changes and do you think that the tanking legendaries will finally be forced onto us?